Endou x reader|| Remember me

Mitsu: do you guys know that I write the first few books on draft before publishing
Fei: will people read about this old anime?
Mitsu: and this is my brother Fei
Fei: your avoiding the question -.-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You hands intertwined as you both made you way out of the ice cream store. You had ice cream all other your mouth so Endou licked it off (0.0) you flustered from his action which made him chuckle..

"You're so cute" you tried hiding your red face but he got your chin and kissed you. It's felt warm and passionate.

"Come on, I wanna get to McDonald's already" he was behind you as you went on ahead.. "Be careful it's a red light" but.... You couldn't hear him you had already gone onto the road, that's when..

"(F/N)!!!!!!!!"

Endou's POV
//Time skip// at hospital
"Doctor please tell me she's ok?!" I grabbed his shirt and went onto my knees. He expression on his face made it look as if she was dead..

"She's fine but she would have lost everything" he looked back at her bed

"What do you mean everything?"I sat besides her and held onto her hands..

"Her memories" my eyes widened from the comment and I quickly turned to him

"You mean she won't remember me... At all" he nodded and I held onto her hand tighter and looked at the sleeping beauty before me. I'll just have to make more memories...
Suddenly her eyes began to open, "(F/N)! Your ok, thank goodness" ... "Who are you?"... Her words shot through me like a bullet. I held back my tear

"Hi there (F/N), I'm Endou mamurou and your best friend" I smiled and slowly let go of her hand. We have to start of slow, it's gonna be hard for me but I have to do this.... For her.

Reader POV
//at Endou house//
He dug his hands into his pockets as he searched for his keys. I don't remember a thing. All I remember is waking up on a bed with him by my side. He said he's my best friend... I think I can trust him.

"Come in, this is your home... Our home" he directed me into the house, I looked so dumbfounded. This must be my- our house. I sat onto the couch and bounced on it slightly, comfy.

"Hey! (F/N), lemme make (Favourite/food)" I heard the water running from the kitchen "Hai..." I turned to the TV screen and saw a tv show.. Wait series "attack on Titan?" I grabbed the remote and put up the volume.

"It's ready (F/N)!" I stood from the chair and went to the kitchen and  saw the meal on the table. Looks good
"Sugio!" I gluffed everything down and began to lick the plate, Endou began to laugh as he leaned to get some sauce of my mouth. His smile slowly faded as he sat back on his chair....

"You know this used to be your favourite meal" he took my plate to the sink, "no wonder I like it so much" I laughed..

Timeskip// cause I'm lazy like that
He passed me the bed sheets and was about to leave the room, when I had time to grab his wrist. He stood there at the door with head down..
"Look... I seriously want to remember you but-"
"No, no it's ok" he said as he turned back to me smiling, "if you need anything come to my room" and with that he took off to his room...
I fell onto the bed and let out long sigh as I stared at the ceiling with my hands on my head... Remember (F/N), dammit why won't you remember...
Suddenly, I heard a voice calling out to me. "Let's play soccer, (F/N)" I gasped and turned to the door. I-.. Remember
I turned to the door and saw Endou, "do you... Remember me?" Tears start to fall from my eyes as I ran to hug him, "how could I forget the one I love"

"I love you so much (F/N)" he buried his face Into my shouldersand I felt tear absorbing into my clothes. then we both lead in for a kiss.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mitsu: thank you so much for wat- reading, there more to comeso take your seats
Fei: she's really saying you guys shouldn't ditch her crusty ass book
Mitsu: hey didn't I tell you to keep that on the low low
Endou: hope you enjo- * gets kicked with soccer ball*
Mitsu: *says with hulks voice* NO ONE STEALS MY SPOT LIGHT!!!!!