Gouenji x reader || Stuck with me ||

Mistu: this is a book I have drafted (makes sense)
Fei: she was inspired by anime once again
Mitsu: shh, they don't need to know that... Heres a chapter, sadly Gouenji escaped from the bag *sigh*
Fei: what do you mean? He's right- *mitsu throw a chair at him and smile*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reader POV

I've had no sleep, nothing. This boy... He just.... Something else. I can't even put it in words...
"For the last time.... Get of my bed!" I pushed him off and heard a thud as he landed on the floor. My face was flustered from the fact that he was sleeping... Besides me.... One my bed. (Just take a minute and process that)
"Oww! What was that for?" He got up and rubbed his head as puffed..
"Ever since you moved to my dorm, you've been sleeping on my bed! Why can't you sleep on your own?!" I cleaned my bed as he yawned..
"Well maybe because my bed is to small! Sheesh. Is t  that time of the month or something?" He muttered the last part as he made his way to the bathroom which made me huff even more.

4 months now, that's the amount of time me and Gouenji have been living together.... Well you could say that. He was late to move into the dorms so he had to share with someone... Me, being the nice person I am, offered her to stay with me. However, I was deceived thinking it was a girl when really it was a boy. And here I am now...... Stuck sigh him.

"I feel so sorry for you... Pray for (F/N)" Natsumi's voice made it way through the line..
"Besides that, I'm so glad it the summer wanna come out?" I turned from my position on my bed. "Oo, sorry I can't Endou is taking me out on a date, saying something like all night... I don't know" a grin plastered on my face from her comment.. "You don't wanna know, anyway I best get going before the whole day goes", "your right, see you later..... Wait-" I end the call and put my phone onto the nightstand

Hmm? Where Gouenji? I walked into the bathroom and saw a note. I picked it up and read it..

Dear (F/N).
I'm going out for soccer practice so I'll be back
Love Gouenji xx

Was it necessary for the 'love' and 'xx' I didn't really care so I through the note in the bin since I had the room to myself.
Hours past and I still had nothing to do, I checked the clock and saw that it was 8:48. Have I been cooped up in this place for that long? Best I go out. I got up and got dressed and thought I go to a restaurant.

I was walking up and noticed that a lot of couples were out, and lots of chocolate and love baluns. Hmm, am I forget something really important. Suddenly Gouenji showed up.....OMG HOW COULD I FORGET!! ITS VALENTINES DAY.

"It's really took you that long to realise?" I looked up to him and my face began to become hot..... Really hot.
"Gomen" what? What is this feeling, my heart keep racing?!
"Why are apologising? Here" he handed my some chocolate, I took it and he pulled me closer until our bodies were only a few inches away, my face was on another shade of red....

"Happy Valentine's Day, I love you" our lips locked and he swirled his tongue around mine and we broke for air, cause we're humans (ha!)
I quickly looked away and muttered, "I love you too"

Guess I'm stuck with him... Hm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mitsu: so cuteee >///<
Fei: why are you blushing?
Mitsu: don't know~ >//< thanks for reading, there more to come....