Tsurugi x reader|| Waiting for you || Part2

Mistu: hello people! I'm back after a couple of months, this time a part two has been requested by WOLF-GIRL- !!
Fei: enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------

*beep* * beep* *beep*-

You threw a pillow at the alarm which was screaming in your ear. Groaning, you dragged yourself to the stairs.
You heard sizzling, so you got scared. You then rushed down the stairs then screamed and seemingly another scream could be heared but deeper.

"Oh it's just you tsurugi... Wait! How did you get into my house?!"

"0 0 0 0, you think that's a good padlock?" You flung your arms in the air as you sighed deeply..

"Ah- I thought I changed that" you pulled a chair to take a seat as he placed the food onto the table, you we practically drooling before you scoffed his good food down..

"You know, for an goth you sure know how to cook" he conked your head with the wooden spoon,

"I've told you, I'm not goth" you laughed out loud as you rubbed the spot which he hit.

"Now hurry up and get changed, we're gonna be late" he took your shoulders and lead you to the stairs.

------------------------------------------------------------------

You and tsurugi have grown fond of each other, considering he lives above you. The first day you met was when you lost your keys was how you've began talking, that was the first time in your life that you've had a full conversation without a person pointing out your imperfections. It's nice..
It's almost been a year and you've practically been living with each other

---------------------------------------------------------------

At night

*telephone ringing sound* (lol)

You turned off the blow dryer after your hair dried and went to pick up the phone..

"Hello, its me" (don't your dare reader-chan)

That voice I've heard it before, unless-

"Mom?"

"There something I need to tell you"

------------------------------------------(sorry for the Timeskips)

You dropped the phone as a smile plastered onto your face, trying to hold back your tears. I'm not going back, not to them.
Your heard a knock on your door, you quickly rushed to it and opened it to find tsurugi...

"What do you want at a time like this?" He grabbed your hand and lead you to the complex of your apartment. You wear only wearing an oversized jumper and shorts, so of course your freezing. "What's wrong with your tsurugi-" he placed a finger on your lips then pointed to the sky. Your eyes widened from the sight above you..

"Whoaa... The Stars there"

"Beautiful? I know, that's why..." you looked to him as red started to spread across his face..

"Tsurugi?..."

"I love you, (F/N)"

---------------------------------------------------------------
Mistu: OMG!! Is it normal for writers to get excited about there own book
Fei: no... It's not
Mistu: ah weell, there will be a part 3 so stay tooned
Fei: please vote and comment for this awful book
Mistu: bye bye