Kazemaru x reader|| The bond between us || prt 2

Mitsu: Suh dudes! I'm back with another prt one shot, I do a lot of non requested don't I
Ibuki: yeah your right... But still where is Fei?
Mitsu: I don't know, should we find him?
Ibuki: sure, enjoy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning! If you've not read the first go back and read ASAP!

Music: 2:02 (I miss assassination classrom)

My ears were leant against the door to the room, and after hearing kazemaru saying her doesnt love me. My arms dropped, The door opend and i came face to face with the boy..

"(F-F/N)!" he reached his hand out to my shoulder, only for it to be grabbed by my own hands.

"Don't touch me" And with that i ran away, away from his lies. 

Kazemaru Pov;

My postion remaind the same, my body completly englufed in shock. What have i done?

"Aren't you going after her?" My head rasped to endou, anxiety burning in my eyes. He sighed and crossed his arms. "Go, i'll be fine. It does hurt a little" He chuckled a little bit as he held onto his chest.

"I'm sorry" I bolted out of my room and chased after her. Meanwhile, the microphone downstairs could be heard.

"Alright guys, time for a slow song! Pair up!" The music began to play and i checked every single room, till a room appeared in my head. The balcony!  I rotated my body to come face to face with her figure. He hair flowling in the same motion as the wind. "(F/N)!" I ran towards her and hugged her from the back...

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I didn't know what to say. I douted my feeling because i thought that you might not love me. I was afraid that you would reject me-"

"OF COURSE I WOULDN'T!" silence met us, I let go of her and stepped back. She turned to me with tear leaking from her eyes. A sudden change of expression appeared on my face..

"Not on my life... Don't you see, You were the only one i opend up to. I was isolated from the world. In a box for half of my life sitting back as my mom and dad fight, Watch my brother slowly die from his condition. I had nothing, No one. But you stepped into my life and change that, You change me. All ways talk to me, want to walk me home. You made me feel like something special. Despite my rude attitude you would always stick with me. And thats..... And that's why i love you so much.." 

I was speechless, but i felt compelled on doing one thing. My lips made contact with hers. I felt all her emotion in that kiss, Saddnes, pain, happines. Everything. 

"I love you too (F/N), and i will never leave your side. That is the bond betwen us"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitsu: Epicness!! Anyway i'm sorry it was semi rushed and there wasn't really much reader chan, but it was the only way the story could go how i wanted it to. 

Ibuki: *Sniff* I'm not crying

Mitsu: OMG!!! *take countless photos* I love him so much

Ibuki: What was that? *Blushes*

Mitsu: Ahhhh* Punches him in the face with tomato face* Phew

Fei: Im back dude! I went to vist fubuki, I brought him back to inazuma.