Kidou x reader || Dinner

Mistu: hello!im back with another one shot. I request that you guys should request too
Fei: she forgot to apologise for her absence
Mistu: oh yeah! Gomenasie
Fei: it's starting
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"E-ehh?!"my voice traveled through to the other line, I rolled over on my bed laying on my stomach.

"Yeah, I was thinking that I would pick you up" his voiced passed through the line.

"A-are you sure? I mean, I've never been out with a group of people to dinner and not to mention with your family" I kicked my feet as my face began to become red.

"If you can't come that's ok, I will just ask Misaki" my eyebrows twitched from the thought of someone else with my man. I could imagine him smirking through the phone.

"No, no I can come. What time will you pick me up" I tried saying calmly as I threw my pillow out the window. Smart thinking (F/N).

"I'd say 8, alright see you later I'm getting some sleep" I let out an 'mm' as he ended the call. I dropped my phone on my night stand and switched off my lights then leaned back on my bed. A night with him. My face lit up from the thought and when I reached to grab my pillow I felt nothing...

"Oh yeah.. I threw it out the window" I sweatdropped.

//Timeskip//

Ding - dong~

"He's here!" I rushed downstairs but I missed a step so I fell forward, I looked up from the floor only to see him in a tuxedo, mighty fine. I heard a chuckle escape from his lips as I walked towards me and picked me up bridal style.

"You ready?" I blushed hard and looked away. "We will be back at 11" the door shut.

//Timeskip - Writers laziness//

Woah! This place is hella fancy. I looked up at the tall ceiling as I watched billionaires walk through the door. At least that's what they looked like.

"Are you ok?" He reached his hands to me as I nodded my head. We made our way to our seats.

"Where's your family? I thought they were coming" he kindly offered me a seat,

"That was a lie, I just wanted it to be you and me" my face turned into a tomato as I looked down to fiddle with my fingers.

Me and kidou have been dating for who knows how long and this is the first time I've been invited to dinner, well there were all those other times he invited me to go somewhere but I was just too shy, so today I thought I would build the courage to actually go. I do something I felt compelled to do.

On our way home, I stared at his hands as he was walking infront of me.

"Kidou.." Are you gonna do it?

"Hm?" He turned to face me

"I- I l-lo-love y-you" suddenly he hugged me, I could hear his heart beating so fast.

"I love you too (F/N)"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mitsu: OMG this was so crappy ;-;
Fei: hey are you gonna start another book soon?
Mistu: you read my mind Fei-chan, I'm gonna start another book but for a different anime and it's gonna be scenarios
Fei: thanks for reading