Nagumo Haruya|| wake me up

Mistu: hello fwends, I am back. And I officially finished Boku no hero academia! I wanna make a book to that it was so good
Ibuki: way better than this one
Mistu: O.O..... Ok?
Fei: don't your dare insult Mistu, you imbecile!!*mitsu holding him back*
Ibuki: enjoy *thumbs up*!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Truth or dare?" hirito's voice could be heard as his face was soaked into his pillow, we were all downstairs waiting for the hour of my birthday to arrive. We all fixed our attention to the red haired. "Where did that come from?" you questioned a bit nervous if it could escalate...

"Truth or dare, (F/N)?" Nagumo questioned, quite sternly.

"Truth!" you panicked not wanting to make him angry..

"Ok... Is it true that~.." a smirk apeared onto his face and you began to sweat so much that you look as if you were melting

"That you.... "

"E-er, er-erm..i" You eyes started to dart around the room look fo something to avoid the question, Bingo!

"Ah! Look it's 10 seconds till 12, 9....8..." everyone else joined in as nagumo's face began to boil up. Once 12 hit we all screamed 'HAPPY BRITHDAY (F/N)!!'

Suzuno clicked the timer on the camera and ran to his position. We all stood their posting for a couple of seconds.

"Wait is that a spider?!" We all jumped/ screamed and..

*click*

Our attention turned to the camera, "aww man, we ruined you birthday photo" I made my way to the camera and saw everyone ones faces, I covered my mouth to keep myself from laughing. "Nah it's all right, I actually really like it" a smile made its way to my face.

---------------------------------------------------

The sun spat at my eyes, at first i struggled to open them till i heard a groaning sound come from below me. I then opend my eyes fully and realised that hands were wrapped around my waist i looked down only to find the tulipe sleeping on my belly. My face became the same colour as hirotos hair. I looked up from the boy and found my house a reck with random people laying on all kinds of werid places like the sink, hanging off the door, sudden flashbacks appeared into your mind..

"That's right, I threw a huge birthday party at 12:30" I whisper quitely and slowly tried removing nagumos hands from my waist but it was no use, he would only hold onto you harder and say things into your belly..

"Where are you going? (F/N)" you tried your best not to laugh because he was speaking into your belly. SO he speaks in his sleep huh-

"Dont leave.. I want to protect you, you hopless by yourself" Your popped a vein from the comment, What are you saying i cant do anything for myself?

"I need you (F/N), i love you.." my face shot red once again. I pulled myself up and kissed his cheeck, "I love you too" I whisper making sure no one heard me..

"I know you do" His voice began to sound more clear as he looked up at me...

"What! you were awake?!" I moved my hands in all direction, he smirked and came close to my face. So close that we were practicalliy about to kiss..

"Yes, And what i said... i meant it"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mistu: whyyy??!! why my boks gotta be so bad, it was alright at the start and it lead to this, and for such a hot guy!! *crys*
Fei: its alright mistu, i think its good
ibuki: It rubish go and practice writing more *Points to the libary*
Fei: who do you think you are talking to miss mistu-
Mitsu: Hai!*Solutes and rushes into libary*
Fei: you win this time, but i am sure to win next time
Ibuki: till next time!!