Kazemaru x reader|| The bond between us || prt 1

Mistu: yay!! were back. With kazemaru.. justa heads up. I have not finished tsurugis part yet. Nope
Ibuki: Why is that?you should have finsihed it off by now. Most people readin this is only here for him-
Fei: I challenge you to a soccer duel *Wips out a cap*
Mistu&ibuki: *silence* enjoy..

ps: there will be part two after i finish tsurugi's
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You could almost feel the rain drops fall onto your hands, as you placed your palms on the glass of the window. If only i could step out of this box...

"(F/N)!" you jumped slightly as you were being pulled back into reality, you turned to your right and saw kazemaru besides you actually looking quite shocked...

"Sorry! did i scare you? It was just that i was calling your name for some time now and i just wanted to know if ou were alright and-" you removed you ear plugs from your ears and smiled..

"Did you say something?" he looked away and waved his hands to me, "Nah i-it's nothing... I mean you are on your ear phones" he muttered the last part as you plugged your ears once more and look back at the moving atmosphere outside..

The class is going on a class field trip, they thought it would be a good idea before we graduate highschool. And my mom thought it would be a good idea for me to go visit my dad, that man left us with nothing. I still dont forgive him, he left mom when she gave birth to me, just to uphold his staus in his bussniess. So i'm not planning too..

You felt something tap your shoulders, you lifted your eye lids and notice veryone gettingoff the bus. There you saw the bus man trying to wake you up,"Hey kid, you're here" You got up and stuck your hands into your pocket and made yourway off the bus, there you saw everyone unloading..

"(F/n)?" you looked to the left and saw kazemaru, this guy left me.. you punched his arm and stuck it pack into your pocket, "That's for leavine me" He rubbed his arm due to pain, you covered your mouth trying to hold your laugh..

"Whats so funny, me in pain" the small tear in your eye as you began shaking, not abe to hold in anymore, "Nah- i-it's just your f-face"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There signs clearly on the wall, THATS the guys bath and THATS the girls" he slapped his towel onto his shoulder and walked to his room. We all began to talk amoungst ourselves..

"Hey whos sneaking out there norms to see the fireworks" We all agreed and you notcied endou whispering something to kazumaru, he nodded and followed him. I the end of his sleeve before he could go, "Where are you going?" a smile appeared onto his face

"Were going to have a talk thats all"you nodded and released his sleve and watched them leave till they were no longer in sight.

you made you way to your room and locked the door and landed onto your bed facing the ceiling, you flashed back to you holding his sleeve. Stupid! did i really do that?! your face lit up red..

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kazemarus Pov *Wiggles eyebrow unnecessarily*

"Nee? do you like..... (f/n)?" endou was throwing the ball into the air as he slouched against the bean bag. I remaind silent and battle my thoughts on wherever i should tell him the truth or not.

"No... I-" i was cutt off by him stopping throwing the ball into the air, silence filled the room as all you could hear was the fan. "Good, cause im going to ask her out" He stood up and made his way towards me, i slightly and turned m head to face the floor, regretting what was said..

"You had me worried there, cause i always see you guys together. In my eyes, you guys are closer than a normal guy and girl friendship. I dont know if its just me-" he was silenced once he saw the destreesed face on me...

"Kazemaru.. I'll ask again... do you love (f/n)?"

"No.. I dont" Why? why do i keep denyinmy feelings?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mistu: Cliff hanger!! Ik i dont like cliff hangers cause then i have to wait, It's becaus i didnt want to make this long,it's just me i only like long fancictions. Sorry
Ibuki: You shouldn't do that because of your selfish opinion
Fei: i want another round, i win this time!
Mitsu: Look at this dude, so determind lol
Fei: i havejust been praised by mistu herself *Starts drooling*
Mistu: *laughs and sweatdrops* wondering why the book is semi long? (in my eyes) It is because mistu has been fueled by anime!!! till we meet again fwends!!!