Fubuki x reader || ice cream confession

Mistu: hello peeps, I love the fact that I'm a bad writer
Fei: it's ok, hang in their Mistu!
Mistu: *melts in Fei's adoribalness * guys! I've start watching boku wo hero academia it's so good I recommend it
Fei:Hajimaruyo!
Mistu: my line~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"(L/N" I rolled away as I grunted and fell onto the ground.

"Ha! Get up, you've got school" I opened my eyes as I stared at nothing then noticed my brother walk out of my room. I yawed and eventually got up to get ready.
Stepping out of the house, I noticed fubuki my childhood friend. I waved my hand and stepped forward and fell over. I expected to have landed on the ground with a thud but I didn't. I opened my eyes and to find myself in the arms of fubuki. My face turned into a tomato.

"A-arigato, f-fu-fubuki" he smiles and helped me up. I could feel my heart racing after that moment.

//Timeskip!!!!//

"Good morning class" the whole class groaned from the thought of being back in school after summer.

"Cheer up! We are having a summers festival, and the whole school is taking part"

"Hasn't summer already ended?" A student interjects

"Yeah, it's was delayed  for some reason so we are going to do it this week" the class started to whisper about what they will do this year.

"No, need for whispering class. I have already decided what we're doing, which is.... A role play!" The class groaned once more as the teacher went on about who he was a student at an arts collage. How boring.

Suddenly I felt something flick onto my face. I looked down and saw a piece of paper. I looked around to see who it was when I saw fubuki smiling and signalling to open it.

Wanna go to the ice cream parlour today? xx

My face flustered from the thought of going somewhere with him, not that we've been out manny times. I turned to him quickly and nodded my head.

Ok, I think it's pretty obvious right now but I have a huge crush on fubuki. At first I had trust issues when I moved to this town. I had been betrayed too many times that I lost all hope in people. When fubuki came along and really helped me one day when I was about to be hit with a soccer ball. I remember his exact words. "It's ok, no need to be scared anymore" those words broke the shell that held me hostage. And I was able to make friends ever since. And those feeling developed for fubuki...

"(F/N)!" I snapped back into reality and found myself in the ice cream parlour. "Are you ok? You've been staring at you ice cream for a long time" I've been out cold that long?!

"Y-yeah! I'm fine" I laughed a little. He placed his fork down and stared at me. "I-is everything alright fubuki?" I scooped some of ice cream..

"I love you, (F/N)" at that moment everything was silent, then I began choking on my ice cream, he panicked and patted my back. It slipped into my throat and asked,

"What did you say?"

"I said I love you, I always have."

"I-I love you too!" Great (F/N), look what you've blurted out!! He stood from his chair and hugged me. "F-fubuki?" He removed me from the hug and smashed his lips onto mine. Everyone there gasped and awed, some began taking photos.

His lips, there cold. But they taste like ice cream..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mistu: whoa, that was clearly rushed...
Fei: bad Mistu, it's been long and this is what you give them?
GouenjisSister: yeah, what about the play? *starts crying*
Mistu: ahhh, your so cuteeee *jumps onto her and hugs her*
Fei: I thought I was cute, that girl stole my spot light *dark aura surrounds him*
Mistu: thanks for reading!!