Chapter One

A/n Hey guys! So I recently started One Piece and I fell for these two idiots. So I'm writing a fic, HA! Anyway, hope you guys enjoy! (I HAVEN'T WATCHED THE FULL SERIES SO I'LL ADD FRANKY WHEN I MEET HIM) 

Zoro glared up at the dorm building, his car parked as close as he could get it. A lot of people stayed in the dorms, making the place crowded and no damn parking spots. Zoro walked inside, and was instantly greeted by noise and a loud, "ZORO!" He wasn't that popular. Coby, a small pink haired kid flew over to where Zoro was, smiling widely.

"Hey, where's Luffy?" Coby smiled, "He's already in the lobby." Coby took Zoro's keys, telling him that the student body would take care of any luggage etcetera. He could care less, he wanted to punch Luffy. Apparently, Luffy got him teamed up with one of his new 'pals' which happened to be a rich freak.

He walked up stairs, smirking as people waited by the elevator. What losers. He walked into the lounge, and saw the big stupid grin and straw hat almost instantly. "ZORO!" Zoro smiled, walking toward his best friend. He glared at Nami, who was dressed in fancy clothes she couldn't afford. Ussop was tinkering with something, small little Chopper sat next to him reading. He ruffled Choppers hair, and sat next to him.

"So who's this new kid." Suddenly his friends froze, "You haven't been to your room yet?" Luffy asked, pushing his hat out of his eyes. "No, I didn't want to go." Luffy groaned, "You're no fun~." Zoro sniffed, kicking his boots up and closing his eyes. He was drifting off to sleep before he knew it, hearing very small chatter, when a new voice awoke him.

"So this is my new partner huh?" Zoro looked up, meeting piercing blue eyes and very blonde hair. "What do you mean by partner?" Luffy jumped up, wrapping his arm around his tall friend, "This is Sanji! He's your roommate!" Oh, Zoro forgot to punch Luffy. He stood up, drew his fist back and collided it with his jaw, "I STILL HAVEN'T FORGIVEN YOU!" Luffy flew a foot and scid into the wall.

Sanji stood there in shock, "You hit a hard punch." Sanji turned back to him, smiling. Zoro glared at him, the cigarette was making him want to punch him more. "Sanji, listen, smoking isn't allowed on campus." He snapped, remembering Nami's annoying complaints about the other kids last year. "It is when your dad owns the school." He clenched his fists. "If you wanna get in a fight, then let's take this outside." Sanji smiled, a challenge twinkling in his eyes.

But he pushed it back, remembering what Robin threatened, if he got in a fight she will break every last one of his Xbox games, and those cost a lot. "Sorry, but I can't." Zoro turned sharply, heading toward the stairs. "We'll see you guys later!" Luffy called and it pained him to see Sanji follow him. "Why are you taking the stairs?"

"It requires strength to be a football player ya'know." Zoro called, groaning internally when he KEPT FOLLOWING HIM!

"Fooball? Really? Well I guess you look like a player..." Sanji commented, making a vein pop out on Zoro's head. He was gonna kill this kid. They walked up two cases in silence, and when they reached their room, Sanji jumped in front of him, suddenly very excited.

"So, as you can tell this is my first time being a roommate because my dad wanted me to do homeschool, but I just wanted to say that I'm a really great cook and I made something for dinner." Zoro suddenly softened up, which was bad. He was a real softy for sad backstories.

"Thank you Sanji..." Sanji almost did a backflip. He opened the door, Zoro relieved to his stuff tucked away by his bed. But the smell made his stomach growl. A very nice meal lay before him and he couldn't help but gape. "Wha..." Zoro looked up at Sanji, who had the biggest grin on his face.

"Go ahead and start eating! I'll clean up the kitchen real quick." Sanji walked into the kitchen. Now, let's get something straight, yes, this is a very nice ass dorm, it had a living room, kitchen, bathroom, and two beds set across from each other. But it wasn't crammed, it was huge. He finished his meal and put it in the sink, the bathroom door was open and he could hear Sanji humming.