Chapter Three

It was two days without Sanji that made Zoro slightly go mad. He missed hearing him humming while he did anything, even while he did homework. Zoro lay on his bed after a hard day of workouts, he pushed himself a little to hard today, Smoker yelled at him because of how tired he was today.

Luffy was asking him constantly if Sanji was okay, but he never got Sanji's number and Luffy's to stupid to own a phone. Nami and Robin didn't know his number, no one did. He was about to fall asleep when someone opened the door. Sanji flipped on the light, "Zoro I leave for two days and this place is wreck and you probably haven't eaten a thing." Zoro shot out of bed, rushing over toward him.

"Are you okay?" Zoro asked, taking his backpack. "I'm fi~ne." Sanji waved, making his way to his bed. Zoro took his crutches when he sat down, wincing when he did. Zoro felt so bad, he wanted to help in anyway he could. When he was settled, Zoro opened his backpack, taking out two bottles, "Painkillers?" He asked Sanji and he nodded.

"Zoro please tell me you ate something today." Zoro didn't answer. Sanji sighed heavily. "I'm never leaving you alone again." He tried to sit up but Zoro grabbed his arm, "Don't move idiot I'll think of something, you have a lot of food in the kitchen." Zoro stood up, walking in and standing in the middle of the kitchen.

He got this. All he had to do was cook, that's easy. He looked through everything Sanji had and noticing ramen noodles tucked clear in the back on a cupboard. "HEY WHEN DID YOU HAVE THESE?" Zoro yelled as he pulled them out. He walked out waving the big box around. Sanji smiled, "I knew I had those around. You know how to make them?" Zoro nodded proudly.

He started making them, feeling a bit proud about this, "Add some seasoning." Sanji said, making Zoro jump, "WHY AREN'T YOU IN BED!" Sanji held his left foot up, his cast didn't cover his knee, the break was mostly down toward the foot, so he could hop around, but Zoro wouldn't accept this. He grabbed a chair, making Sanji sit.

"What do I add?" He asked, opening the cupboard full of seasonings. Sanji started listing them, and how much to put in. By the time it was done, and set out. Zoro was starved, he hasn't eaten for a while. They ate silently for a minute before Sanji asked how football was going.

Both of them were pretty tired after that, but Sanji was being a little shit. "I might not sleep tonight...I have a lot of things to do."

"Yes you are."

"I have a lot of work to do, probably clean up the dorm, get a project done for history..." Sanji blabbed on, and finally Zoro had enough, He crawled up on the bed, carefully wrapping his arms around Sanji's waist and pulling him down. "You aren't moving, your going to sleep even if I have to punch you hard enough to make you pass out."

Sanji was stiff, surprise all over his face. It shut him up also so that was a score. Zoro was still in jeans, but no way in hell was he going to move. Sanji relaxed after a minute, "I gotta take my meds before I go to bed." He grumbled. Zoro smiled, pulling them out of his jacket pocket.

"Bottoms up."

Zoro woke up way too early the next day, but then he heard voices. "Why are they sleeping that way?"

"Does Sanji need someone to sleep with him?"

"I think it's kinda cute."

"I'm glad Sanji's okay..."

"Do you think we woke them up?"

Zoro pretended to be asleep, wanting to kick them all. "Guys what are you doing?" Sanji mumbled, probably woken up by the talking. "Shhhhh, Zoro is still asleep." Luffy said way too loudly. "I can see that." Sanji sat up and Zoro let him. He did NOT want to deal with these guys right now.