Chapter Eleven

Zoro didn't remember a thing. He didn't remember why he was asleep on the couch, why Luffy was cackling in the kitchen with Sanji, and his phone was on the floor by the door. He made his way into the kitchen, Sanji seemed very pissed about something, while Luffy cackled. "Morning." Luffy cackled when he noticed Zoro. Sanji ignored him, which made Zoro frown. What's wrong? Did he do something?

"What happened last night..." He grumbled, taking a cup of coffee from Luffy's hand. "You mean you don't remember making out-" Sanji smacked him with a wooden spoon, making Luffy yelp and drop his mug. It cracked, and it took the three boys thirty seconds to realise it's contents were soaking the floor. "Great job Luffy! Now go clean that up..." Sanji turned back to the oven, while Luffy mopped over to a cabinet containing these items to clean spilt coffee.

While Luffy was over in the smallish other room, Zoro tried to remember what the fuck happened last night. "Sanji, are you mad?" He asked finally, seeing how he was ignoring him. "No...Far from that..." Zoro raised an eyebrow, "Disappointed? Who did I kiss last night?" Luffy poked his head back into the room, "Sanji duh." And disappeared back into the back room.

Zoro went stiff. He suddenly started to remember why he was on the couch. "So what's for breakfast?" He asked, looking over Sanji's shoulder. He being an idiot didn't even consider personal space after this hole awkward ordeal, and rested his chin on Sanji's shoulder. Sanji didn't tell him to get lost or anything, the two went on.

Luffy came back, cleaning up his mug and ignoring the two. "So Zoro, I met this one guy last night who said he could get us into this really cool club that is VIPs only. Apparently the tickets cost 500$ for just one night! And he can get us in for free. He said tonight would be best, so you in?"

"Yeah sure. Sanji?"

"What else do I have to do?" Luffy clapped his hands after putting the broom away, had breakfast within seconds and left the two to sit in silence. "Where was he off too?" Zoro asked, confused on why he was on such a hurry. "Dunno." Sanji shrugged, looking out at the beautiful scenery outside the window. It was to cold to go swimming, but it was awesome watching the waves roll in.

They cleaned up real quick, starting to theorize what Luffy was off for, "He's buying drugs." Was Sanji's first answer and that one made them laugh harder than the rest. They sat in the living room, scrolling through their phones, and Zoro kept glancing up, watching Sanji for just a second.

Sanji snuggled up next to him, and before both of them knew it, Sanji dozed off and so did Zoro. An hour later, Zoro woke up, Sanji still asleep. And finally he some time to think. So let's get everything straight: He ain't straight. He's so gay for Sanji he couldn't look at anyone else and love them more than this idiot. Second, he didn't know how to handle this, was he going to ask him out? Or just let things go as they are.

Should he start being more loving? 'Cause shit he could do that so fast. He looked down at Sanji, a huge question with no answers. He loved Sanji a lot, he would kill to keep him safe, but...

But what? But nothing. He loves him, he'd die for him, and all in all, Sanji would do the same. Hopefully. Zoro was having some many unanswered questions that doubt started to set in. But then Sanji shifted his position, wrapped his arms around Zoro's torso and burying his head into his chest. And Zoro relaxed, Sanji loved him.

But how was he gonna ask Sanji out?

Sanji woke up to Zoro running his hand through his hair, not surprising him at the least. But it seemed Zoro was lost in thought, and Sanji didn't want to disturb him, but all he could think about after waking up this morning was that damn kiss.

He was so sick of pretending he didn't like Zoro, god, he loved him so much. Sanji moved a little bit, making so he was clinging on to Zoro's side and refusing to let him move. Zoro stopped for a moment, but continued playing with his hair. Sanji was careful with his leg, hoping it wasn't hurting him too much. It was propped up on the coffee table so he seemed fine. Sanji wrapped his arms around Zoro tighter, "Mmmm Tired..." Was all Sanji got to mumble out.