Chapter Ten

Zoro had Sanji pester over him for three weeks before he finally had enough and said he'd go hang around Luffy's room if he kept this up. He was surprised to see him stop telling him to sit down every second but he watched him sulk around the dorm when he couldn't help. Zoro was finally in a leg brace, which he had to wear for a few more weeks before finally walking on his own.

"Hey, Zoro." Luffy asked, twisting around in his chair, "Wanna go for a walk later?" Zoro looked up, "Why?"

"Just wanna talk..." He shrugged, "Mr. Zoro, Mr. Luffy."

"Sorry..."

After class, they ditched school, walking down the street from their school. "What's up?" He asked, rubbing his leg subconsciously. "Okay, so you know back at spring break, that weird uncle of yours."

Zoro nodded, "Yeah, we don't like him much..." Luffy nodded, "Well, he cornered me and started asking me weird shit, and it's got me thinking, do you like Robin?" Zoro shrugged, "Sure, as a sister though..." He was suddenly wondering what this was leading up to. "Kay, do you also have a thing for Sanji?" He fell quite.

He had no idea anymore. They felt more than friends but dating would be, weird. Or Zoro's just very awkward. "I don't know." Luffy nodded, but froze, "Hey let's eat here!" The subject dropped.

He hated Luffy, all he could think about was that question now. Did he like Sanji, or did he like girls. He couldn't really decide. Sure, he's kissed a guy, he's kissed a girl, but which one was he into? Maybe he was into both? Zoro was so deep in though he never heard Sanji walk in.

"Zoro you look really mad about something." He suddenly said, making him jump. "When did you get here!?" He screeched, making Sanji smile, "Like, twenty minutes ago." He shrugged, walking into the kitchen. Zoro crossed his arms, he wasn't happy about this situation.

"Sanji we need to talk." He finally said as he walked back into the room. "About?"

"If I like you or not."

"Of course you like me."

"Don't be a smart ass."

Sanji smiled to himself, but sat down on Zoro's bed. "Kay, I guess we have been teetering on and off about this subject..." Sanji tilted his head to the side, making his hair fall away from his face. Zoro glared back at him, his blue eyes shining. He seemed awfully tired. "Are you tired?" Zoro asked, suddenly very concerned. Has he been getting enough sleep?

"Straying from the topic." He said, smiling slightly. Zoro grunted. "What's you thoughts then?" Sanji shrugged, crossing his legs, "You're very cute that's for sure."

Sanji was acting weird.

"Are you okay?" Zoro asked again, right now didn't seem fit to talk about this. Sanji nodded, "Again, straying from the subject."

"Then let's stray, you look like you're about to pass out." Zoro growled, watching him. Sanji sighed, his shoulders that were tense suddenly relaxed, and his smile went away quickly. "I haven't been feeling well...I woke up with a weird feeling in my stomach and it keeps getting more taunting. I don't know what's happening but it's not going away." Sanji's head dropped, and Zoro saw the stress he was carrying around.

"Any idea what it is?" He shook his head, speaking seemed to vanish when ever he tried to open his mouth. Fuck, if he cried Zoro would not be emotionally prepared for this. But of course Sanji was trying his hardest not to and it made him feel guilty for even thinking of that. "Is something happening to your mom?" That seemed to hit home.

"I don't know, but maybe it is. She's been acting as if she's hiding something, something terrible." His voice cracked, and Zoro wished he could do something. "God, I'm such a fucking drama queen. I have money, a perfect life, and here I am, crying to someone who doesn't even have close to the things I have." Zoro glared at him.