Chapter Twelve

Zoro lay frozen, Sanji tangled up with him. He didn't know what was going on and honestly shame on him for forgetting this! Zoro didn't attempt to get out of bed, just lay there, still confused. Sanji stirred after a minute, and the two made eye contact for a few seconds before what happened dawned on them.

"What the fuck did we drink last night." Zoro groaned, covering his face with on hand. They still weren't making any attempt on moving. Sanji wrapped his arms around Zoro, "I think it was some kind of drink that makes you forget what you're doing...Didn't know they exist." Sanji said, running a hand along his lower back. Zoro pulled Sanji closer to him, burying his face in his pretty blond hair. "Of course Luffy finds a party like that..." They both snickered, but they slowly fell quite.

"So Zoro, you're my boyfriend now right?"

"Yeah."

After a long shower and reconsidering his life, Zoro walked out to find Luffy eating ice cream. "Hey. What happened to you guys last night?" Zoro without thinking twice, punched Luffy so hard he bit his cheek and blood dribbled from his mouth, "I fuckin hate you."

They arrived at the airport a little around noon, getting on and finally succeeding by sitting with each other. Zoro got to sit by the window, leaving Luffy to lean over and talk to the person on the other aisle. Sanji looked through his phone, leaving Zoro to have an anxiety attack all on his own.

"You okay?" Sanji asked, rubbing his hand. Zoro slowly slid down his seat, "Why do we have to take planes..." Sanji leaned over, kissing his cheek, "Don't worry, I'm here..." Zoro blushed a bit but was so glad Sanji was next to him.

For the first hour, he pretty much smashed Sanji's hand, after that he had a wonderful nap curled up next to Sanji who let him cuddle up next to his arm. He was woken up when they landed, getting after Sanji for not waking him up sooner.

"But you looked way too cute." Sanji laughed, their arms linked. Luffy was literally the most dense person Zoro has ever met. They walked to a taxi, driving to the college. They made their toward their rooms, Luffy and Usopp already in a conversation.

They walked in, closing the door behind them. Zoro was drained, but he didn't really want to nap. He looked at Sanji who was curled up on his bed now. "Are you taking a nap?" Zoro asked, watching him. He mumbled a yes, and Zoro joined him in his nap, wrapping his arms around his waist.

The next few weeks where so boring he was ready to ditch classes. He walked into the dorm, throwing his bag down, and flopping on the bed. Today he was going to get everything off his leg, and Sanji said he'd take him to the hospital.

He heard the door open, and then someone laying next to him. "God my head hurts..." Sanji grumbled, rubbing small circles on his lower back. "I feel ya." Zoro said nodding, and the two sat in silence. Sanji kissed the back of his neck, "Let's go to dinner after that leg appointment, kay?" Zoro nodded, and the two got up, walking down and grabbing a taxi. When they arrived he was instantly taken to a room, and the process of removing it began. Sanji had his hand in his the whole time.

After removing it and walking around some more, Zoro declared that he could now use it again. He was given another pain killer and told to be careful. The nurse left the room, and Sanji kissed Zoro swiftly, "It's about time." He said, smiling at his little grumpy boyfriend. Zoro was experiencing a lot of pain from his leg, and he winced whenever he had to walk around on it a lot. They walked to a nearby restaurant, ordering and left alone for a moment.

"Kay Zoro, promise me something." Sanji said, catching his attention. "No more accidents." Zoro nodded, "No more accidents, or fights. That's something I have a problem with..." Sanji nodded. "Promise me right now." Zoro grabbed Sanji, leaning over the table and kissing him, "I promise."