Chapter Fourteen

A/N It was three in the morning when I wrote this so don't judge. I was tired. 

Zoro sat on his bed, still furious with Luffy and his idiotic wording. He had his homework sitting in front of him, doing it seemed a little impossible. Sanji arrived home later than usual, "You okay?" He asked Sanji, watching him throw his stuff on the bed. "Yeah..."

He wasn't okay.

"What happened?" Zoro demanded, throwing his text book aside. Sanji shook his head, "It's nothing don't worry..." Sanji stood by his bed. Zoro stood up, walking over and wrapping his arms around his waist. He didn't look at his face, his voice enough telling him he was on the verge of tears.

"So uh...my dad." He finally said. "Fuck him."

Sanji laughed, but quickly stopped. "He uh...he..." Sanji shook his head. "You don't have to tell me..." Zoro said, kinda feeling bad about asking. "No, I need to, I need to tell you this." He said, "He really likes you Zoro, but he..." Sanji bit his lip.

"It's fine if he doesn't really, not even Luffy's dad likes me..." He shrugged, and started to take off his suit jacket. "Zoro you freakin weirdo." He laughed, pushing him away. "Aw c'mon." He grumbled, making Sanji smile. Sanji slipped off his jacket, "My dad doesn't hate you, but he's kinda disappointed in me..."

"Well fuck that guy."

"You know, there's better response to the situation then that one."

"He's a douche?"

"Oh my fucking God Zoro." Sanji laughed, turning to his desk. Zoro turned back to his bed, sitting down and grabbing his book. Five minutes later his phone started to ring, it was Leo. "Ey Leo." He said, hearing Leo fucking cackling from the other line. "So...I heard..." -Laugh-" That you and Sanji...did it."

"I'M GONNA FUCKIN KILL LUFFY!"

A few weeks later after the joke was run down into the ground, Sanji was going to visit some family for a few days, and Sanji said it would be wonderful timing to confirm they were dating. "But, wouldn't it be weird to just say it?"

"Yeah, so here's my idea." Sanji smiled, "We just do a bunch of cuddly crap to the point my family is so uncomfortable they ask my mom to stop bringing me to family get togethers."

"Let's do it, oh my hell."

So after the awkward interaction with Sanji's dad, they arrived three hours later to a new mansion, and I kid you not, a water slide wrapped around the house, and into the back which had the biggest damn pool you've ever seen. Zoro stared with a wide eye, "Damn rich people..." He muttered.

Sanji took his hand, Zoro not really taking any not till his sister just squealed, "You two are so cute together." Zoro pointed at the slide, "How does that work?" He said finally, his words leaving him. "Dunno. We just pay a lot of money for it to happen." Zoro laughed, "Don't show this to my cousins, they'll break it then use it for a parkour area." Sanji smirked, "I believe that." They finally walked inside, which was as big as the other mansion they stayed in.

"Sanji!" A girl with bright red hair walked over, and without hesitating kissed him. He pulled away quickly though, and sending the most deathing glare his father's way, "Oh, Angela..." Zoro blinked, "Wait, this is Angela?" He said, pointing at her. Sanji nodded, looking a little flustered, Zoro smiled widely.

"So I heard you changed your mind, found someone better than me?" She snapped, suddenly becoming very angry. Zoro smiled even wider, "Yes, he did." And Zoro kissed his cheek before walking over to Ashley who had her mouth wide open, but as he walked by she high-fived him.