You are not human.

*Mark POV*

My room looked barren since my mom decided to ship me off to a weird boarding school, even though I didn't want to go. She sat down at the table silently drinking her tea.

"You know I can still go to a regular high school..." I said, testing to see if maybe magically she would change her mind, which wasn't likely.

"Mark, we have been over this. You can't control yourself well enough, you may..."

"Hurt someone." I said finishing her thought, she looked pained for me to say it instead of her. But as much as I didn't want to admit it, she was right.. even since I turned 16 my demonic powers have come to life and it's insanely hard to control. Man, I wish I could of just been born fully human.

"Sweetheart, you know I wouldn't do this if I wasn't trying to do what is best for you." She said trying to sooth me. I just nodded. However I still wasn't looking forward to the school change, I would have to go to Limbo high which is in Limbo, where demons and angels learn together. But, angels would hate me by nature and I'm not fully demon... so honestly I will be utterly alone and that sounds horrible.

"I know mom. Well I'm done packing, should I go early and try to find my way around?" I asked trying to lighten the mood and bring up her spirits. I think she would rest easier knowing I'll have control of myself.

"That's a wonderful idea, I'll call my friend who is taking you there," she said smiling as she reached for her cell phone and began to dial.

It wasn't long until there was a knock at the door and my mom ran to it. The man that stood there wore a red suit and a white tie, he stood out a lot.

"Mark, this is Mr. Hurley who is the headmaster of Limbo High." She said formally introduced us, he stuck out his hand and I shook it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mark. Are you ready to go?" He asking heading straight to the point. I reluctantly nodded my head and my mother looked like she was on the verge of tears having to see me go. Quickly I brought her in for a warm embrace before following Mr. Hurley. He lead to the drive way and looked at both my mother and I.

"Alright." He said as if he was gearing up to do a magic trick which might as well of been what he did. He pulled out a black circle and threw it down on the drive way.

"Ready?" He asked, but before I even got a chance to respond he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the black circle. My body felt like it was morphing, everything was black and then boom. We landed outside of a huge school, which I'm only guessing had to be Limbo High. Even though we were on solid ground I still felt extremely dizzy.

"I don't think I like that way of travel," I said annoyed that nothing would come into focus for my eyes, all he did was chuckle. Soon enough though everything was back to normal and I could be fully taken away by the size of the place.

"Alright here we are," Mr. Hurley announced as we reached a dorm room that was in a sort of hidden corner, my room. Once the door opened though, it was a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be.

"Since you are very special you will have a room to yourself, however this wing is for demons only since that's the closest to your blood," he said explaining why I had no roommate, but that was fine by me. Honestly I love having my own space so this didn't bother me at all. Another awesome thing I noticed was that all of my stuff had already arrived, by I'm guessing, hole travel.

"Alright, tomorrow you start classes, you should rest up before then," he said, I nodded and with a smile he left. The room was almost enough to ease my stress about tomorrow, almost.