It's all nonsense to me.

*Mark POV*

After my weird and long session with Mr. DeFranco it was finally time for a well deserved lunch. My lesson was longer than everyone else's so the cafeteria was already full. Making my way to Bob who waved at me there were several others at the table.

"Mark this idiot is Wade, that nerdy kid is Matt, the scruffy guy is Ryan, bowl cut is Ian and last but not least the annoying Anthony," he said introducing me to the table of seemingly misfits. But everyone greeted me nicely.

"So Mark, why in the world is Mr. DeFranco pulling you aside?" Asked Wade who had been playing with his food and was now gesturing at me with his fork.

"Uh, I'm enrolled in a special course for some reason. Honestly it sucks being alone," I commented. Man was it hard trying not to screw up my words.

"Oh man what I wouldn't give to get away from these dummies," Matt sighed which only earned him a shoulder bump from Ryan.

"Still pretty weird," Ian commented.

"Super weird," Anthony added.

"Guy leave him alone, he's just new!" Bob said trying to defend me, which I was very appreciative of.

"We will, but uh can't say the same for Pewds Angel over there," Ryan said and I turned only to find some blonde guy glaring at me... the guy with green hair was sitting next time him, he wasn't glaring just.. staring.

"What's his deal?" I asked turning back around. The guy didn't even know me, he had no right to glare.

"His real name is Felix, council members son and hater of Demons. His sidekick with green is Sean who goes by Jack, he doesn't really seem to have an option just does what Felix does," Bob explained.

"Like a puppet," Ryan added while doing hand motions the rest of the table laughed and I chuckled.

"Are all Angels like that?" I asked suddenly curious if this place was just a show of togetherness, all a sham.

"Not all. Dan and Phil are cool, quiet but cool. Mathis might seem like a cool guy but he is a gossip hound." Wade said. Before I could ask about anyone else the bell rang and that meant we were back to mixed classes.

"Dude where is the bathroom?" I asked Bob before he could leave and I would be stuck searching and most likely getting lost.

"It's down the same hall the offices are on." He instructed, I thanked him and hurried. Finally finding the stupid bathroom I opened the door almost losing my balance, I thanked my lucky stars no one was there. When I finished I went to wash my hand and then the door opened. There stood the boy with green hair, Jack. His eyes were really blue now that I could see them better.

"Oh hey! You're Mark!" He said excitedly and his Irish accent threw me off guard. It was a few octaves higher than mine but was very nice to listen to, especially the way he said my name.

"Sorry how rude of me. My name is Jack," he said and stuck his hand out for me to shake. I quickly whipped my hands on my pants and took his hand, it was smaller than mine.

"Well it's very nice to meet you Jack," I said smiling. He seemed genuinely nice, I don't see how this guy could have ill will towards anyone. After we finished shaking I was about to head out when he stopped me.

"Hey I know this might be weird, but can I have your number? You look like a dude I could be friends with!" He said cheerfully and playfully motioned to our similar hair. I laughed at the silliness of it and nodded.

"Sure why not." I said as I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. We exchanged numbers: Jackaboy.

"Alright, well I better get going. First day of school and miss two periods? My mom would flip!" Jack laughed at my fustration and I couldn't get over how happy his laugh was, it made me smile. Finally I made it to class and sat down in my sit next to Bob. Jack appeared not to long after and got a weird look from Felix. Honestly how could they be friends when Jack is so friendly and Felix looks likes he wants me to just die.

Jackaboy: The real tragedy is my poor sleep schedule.

Mark: This story is really good if you would pay attention.

Jackaboy: How can I?! His voice is putting me to sleep! Now that's a tragedy!!!

I shook my head at the text message and put it away. Literature might not be my favorite subject but it wasn't half bad. It did however make me chuckle to see Jack struggling to stay awake. My eyes would unconsciously drift over to him in curiosity. Usually his head would be down or he would be doodling on some paper. Suddenly I felt a shiver go down my spine, Felix was giving me the death stare.

Mark: Warning Guard Dog.

Jackaboy: Huh?

Mark: Guy next to you is plotting my demise.

Jackaboy: Oh Felix. He couldn't hurt a fly, he's just butthurt about the attention you're getting.

Mark: Attention?

Jackaboy: Yeah. Since you're new everyone is interested in you.

Mark: Man is it hard being a sexy beast!

I could hear Jacks laugh as he tried to cover his mouth. Honestly it was so adorable to see him try. Felix stopped glaring at me only because he was now looking at Jack. Mr. MatPat just ignored the little outburst Jack had and continued teaching. After a little I could feel Jack staring at me so I looked over, when I did he put his hand on his forehead and pretended to swoon. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. Maybe this school wouldn't suck after all.