Curiosity

*Jacks POV*

"Oh look who's back from helping his new best friend!" Felix announced as I entered our room, Matthias was there as well as Dan and Phil. Why was there a party in our room?

"Oh give it a rest Felix, I was the first healer Mr. DeFranco saw." I stated not wanting another stupid fight about this. Felix huffed and resumed his match against Matthias. Deciding that sitting next to Felix was a bad idea, I made my way to the back with Dan and Phil.

"Sooo..." Phil started, no doubt he was looking for some gossip, which I did have... but there was no way I would tell them Mark has a secret.

"Yes?" I asked trying to avoid the subject, however I knew they wouldn't drop it. But instead of pestering me, Phil motioned for me to come closer so he could whisper.

"We ship you with Mark. He's super hot or at least Dan thinks so," Phil said and I could feel my face grow hot, oh man I must be blushing.

"What the hell Phil! I think he's attractive, but don't go thinking I like anyone more than you," Dan said in protest as he held Phils hand. Cutest couple in the whole school. Then I started thinking about it... Mark and I? Why in the world would he like me? Not to mention he's a demon and a guy... did I even like guys?

"Hey idiot your phones been going off!" Felix huffed after he had thrown a pillow at my face. Grabbing my phone it was indeed going off.

Mark: Hey I wanted to thank you for healing me, honestly so glad you were there!

Me: No problem bro, just don't go getting hurt too often!

Mark: Why? Now that I have you as my guardian angel, I'm like invincible.

I hadn't noticed that I had been smiling like an idiot until I heard Dan and Phil snickering at me. How could I be his guardian angel... why was it making me incredibly happy that he said it... what a weird day.

---------Next Day-------------

"Would everyone please take a seat it's time to start class," Mr. MatPat said and he turned to start the lession. Before he could get very far, a small brunette walked in with a piece of paper. If I remember correctly the girls name is Matzia, a fellow angel who also happens to be a genius, and as I look over to Felix, he is drooling.

"Thank you. Well Mark it looks like you will be excused from today's lessin, go see Mr. DeFranco as well as Jack." Mr. MatPat said as he looked at us both. This woke Felix up from his daydream long enough to glare at me as I exited the room close to Mark.

"Oh great another day with him," Mark sighed annoyed as we arrived at Mr. DeFrancos office. I knocked politely and the door slowly creeped open, I don't think many people had even been to his office before.

"Ah! Ha- I mean Mark! Oh and Jack! Welcome, welcome!" He said as be got up from a couch that laid in the middle of his office. Mark and I gave each other a side glance before we took a seat.

"So Mark good news, we got the Okay!" He said giving Mark a thumbs up as I was left confused. Why was I even here?

"Oh right, Jack we have a special job for you, think your up for it?" He asked, before I could even process the question thoroughly I could feel my head shaking yes... maybe because Mark was staring at me...

"Alright! So Jack from now on you will be me and Marks personal healer! The only thing you need to do is keep it a secret and never asked where we get the injuries, can you do that?" He said with a smile on his face, Marks eyes were wide and looked over at me. They wanted me to be their healer with no questions to why they are hurt... isn't that... dangerous.

"I know it's a lot... a lot of secrets, but I choose you because you seem like a reliable person. We trust you Jack," He said again trying to ease me. There wasn't really any harm in doing it... except no doubt Felix would ask me about it later and I would have to be in the habit of lying to him.

"Alright, alright. I'll do it." I finally agreed, Mr. DeFranco smiled wide and Mark seemed very relived.

"Good now that we got that out of the way, I have a few communicators for each of us to wear," Mr. DeFranco said as he reached for a box, inside where three pairs of what looked like watches, a black one, red one and green one. He handed me the green one and Mark the red.

"These will make it so we can communicate through anything, if you press the button on the side it turns into a kind of walkie talkie. Mark yours has a special feature I will tell you about later," he said, which then lead my mind to curiously. What type of feature did only he need?

"Also because I'm asking a lot out of you too, I have done the pleasure of excusing you both from the rest of today's classes. Think of it as a thank you present from me," wow... so he really is as odd as everyone has said. Although no one has personally had him as a teacher for a long time, not until Mark. We thanked him and then walked out of the building.

"So hey, do you like video game?" Mark asked once we made it outside.

"Duh! Why?" I asked looked at him with an eyebrow cocked. Was he about to challenge me at video games because that would be a mistake!

"Wanna go to my room so I can beat you?" He said very overly cocky. How could I turn down a challenge like that. Especially when he sounds so damn sure of himself. I nod and we start heading to the demons side.. this was be the first time I enter it.