In a demons room

*Mark P.O.V*

We walk towards my dorms when I start to notice how tense Jack was, then it dawns on me that this must be the first time he's ever stepped foot in the Demons dorm. If I had to go to the Angels side I would be a little worried as well.

"Hey you know the scariest thing about our dorm is there is someone who seems to find joy in clogging the toilets," I said trying to ease Jacks nervousness and I think it works because he began laughing hysterically, which is nice to hear.

"That sounds awful," he says between breaths and is also whipping a tear away from laughing way to hard.

"It's a pure nightmare," I remark and I'm almost ready for him to burst out laughing again but before he does I realize that we had already walked all the way to my room. I opened the door and we both walked in. Thankfully I had cleaned up before today so no clothes were on the ground and everything looked in good order, didn't want Jack thinking I was a total slob.

"Wow your room is awesome! I can't believe you get it all to yourself." He says in awe as he looks around the room at my varies objects. He stops right in front of my line of consoles and just stares with his jaw dropped.

"Careful there buddy, flies might get in," my hand goes and moves his mouth closed, he laughs and then goes back to gawking. I was a serious gamer. It was the only thing that could control my rage.

"You have my dream room!" He finally says as he was now looking at my games. He must be a gamer too, but seeing as he has a roommate I doubt there was a whole lot of room for a set up like mine. The only good thing about being different. I go up and turn on my Playstation three and get mortal kombat, if there was any game I was good at fighting it would be this one. Once my TV sets up its enough to catch Jacks attention to where he sits next to me on my couch I have.

"You any good?" I asked flipping through the menu to set up a match. Jack just nods and stares at the screen. My room has made him go mute. Finally I get it on the right page and hand him his controller. Before we start he looks at me.

"So do you play by Angel rules when it comes to a two player battle?" He asks innocently, but honestly I just stare at him confused which makes him go a bit red. I've never played video games with an angel, do they have different rules than normal? I've only just recently played these games with fellow demons, but we had no rules except winning.

"Well I've never played a game with an Angel, so forgive me for not knowing the rules, care to explain?" I ask trying to make him less embarrassed even if his blush was adorable to watch. He makes eye contact with me again and then looks like he is trying to sort out in his head what the rules are.

"Well by Angel rules when one of us wins the loser has to give the winner energy, it's like a prize. But now that you mention it I'm not even sure Demons can do that." He said looking down in thought. So this was a first for both of us. Fair enough. If I did win maybe the energy would just feel like his healing which was nice.

"Won't hurt to give it a try. But don't go thinking you're going to win!" I said proudly and picked my character, Jack looks taken back a bit and then smirks as he choose his and we begin three long rounds. Being what I like to call a pro gamer, it's not very often that I meet other people who can match my skill, but Jack was just as good. Our first fight went to me. Our second went to him. Meaning that  the last was the tie breaker. We both were down most of our health, when he went to combo I beat him by a second: PLAYER ONE WINNER. The screen lit up. I let out a very loud excited yell. Jack just rolled his eyes and golf clapped for me.

"Thank you. Thank you," I said bowing in my seat. Then my mind went to the prize. How in the world was the transfer of energy from a Angel to a Demon even possible if it even is. Jack just smiles at me.

"Alright close you eyes!" He says, I raise an eyebrow to him in question but I listen to his words. I face straight ahead and close my eyes. However it began to feel like a complete eternity of darkness, getting impatient I opened my eyes and turned...

Mine and Jacks lips connected. He must of been going for my cheek and I turned right into him, but I could feel a spark of electricity course through me. Even though part of my brain told me no... my body was not listening to me and was not in my control. Instead of staring into Jacks wide blue eyes, my eyes closed and my hand went into his hair wanting more of him. My rational side was screaming at me in horror for doing this to a friend I just met, it was telling me to stop before I regret it, but his lips were too soft and his breath was just pulling me in. It wasn't until a felt a hard shove at my chest that I was finally pulled out of my daze. Jack was panting out of breath, his cheeks were red and his eyes were avoiding mine.

"Oh my god, Jack I'm so-" before I could finish my sentence he was on his feet and bolted out the door.

What have I done...