ten - if these sheets were states.

brendon's pov :

i'm so happy.

ryan and i have been sending letters to each other and i send him polaroids of us.

we're not dating but we're still pretty close, i hope he comes back soon so we can date again.

i really miss him, i miss hanging out with him on my roof.

but what i miss the most is playing and singing with him.

i wrote to ryan and told him about how i was thinking about auditioning for the school talent show.

he told me to definitely go for it, i'm kinda nervous though.

tomorrow is auditions i told ryan i'd write to him all about it after i know if i'm in or not.

.

it's audition day, its time.

i make my way to the auditorium.

"i hate you guys, you guys aren't even funny" i hear when a tall boy crashes into me.

"oh, i'm so so sorry!" his cheeks start to turn pink as he apologizes and his friends can't stop laughing.

"hah it's fine, are you auditioning too?"

"haha no i wish i was talented, good luck on your audition though!" he says running away catching up to his friends who are still laughing.

that was interesting.

i sign in and wait for them to call my number.

"number 21!"

.

"i'm brendon, uh i uh i'm going to sing and play the guitar"

when i finish i feel better than when i went it, i think it went well.

they said the results will be posted on the school website tonight or the list will be on the auditorium door tomorrow morning.

i stay up and refresh the page for hours.

until the list is up.

i hesitate to click on it.

when i finally click on it and immediately see me name.

i'm going to be in the talent show!

i start to write to ryan all about it i take a picture of my name on the list and put in the envelope as well.

i seal it and put it on my bedside table so i can remember to put it in the mailbox tomorrow.

i turn off the lamp and go to sleep.