twenty two - camisado.

ryan's pov

"what the fuck brendon? i didn't even speak to any guys while i was in england, because i knew my move WAS TEMPORARY! all i could think of was getting back home to you! and i come back to see you've replaced me with some dude?!" i yell

"no offense to you, because you've been so nice to me, i'm sure you're a wonderful person" i say to dallon feeling awful for him being in this position.

he probably doesn't even know what's going on, and he seems like such a nice guy.

he says he's leaving and brendon tries to call after him, but he doesn't want to hear it. which is understandable.

"how was i supposed to know it was temporary?! i sent you a letter in february and you never replied! i thought you had moved on!" he yells at me

"did it ever occur to you the letter got lost in the mailing process, i literally received it yesterday before coming back!"

"how was i supposed to know the postal office lost it?! what did you want me to do huh? sit around and put my life on pause until you received it and replied?!"

"no"

"what?"

"brendon i couldn't double send because my school was awful but you could have! did it ever occur to you that maybe that letter got lost? you could have at least tried to send another! i didn't put my life on pause, i worked really hard on my school work and told myself it's all going to be fine because i was going to return to you! but this whole time you've been getting cozy and flirting with dallon ?!"

he opens his mouth to speak but nothing comes out.

he just looks at me with wide eyes.

"does he even know who i am?!" i ask

"i think so"

"you think so?! are you kidding me? does he even know about me? obviously not, if he has been showing me around all day! does he know we were together for so long? does he know i wrote a song for you? does he know we had a plan of becoming famous as a duo? does he know about our music? does he know i was away temporarily and that we were supposed to be together again when i came back? oh wait obviously not because you were going to ask him to be your fucking boyfriend" i yell trying to hold back my tears from being so angry.

"did you ever even mention me?" my voice breaks

"no, i'm sorry" he says with tears in his eyes.

"oh"

"i'm sorry, i really thought you were done with me, i thought you found someone in england and i was going to be here waiting around forever"

"whatever brendon"

"ryan i'm sorry!" he cries

"i think Dallon deserves the apology, poor boy has a good heart, and you left him clueless and embarrassed, i'll see you around." i start walking away.

"wait ryan!"

"what?"

"a-are we still best friends?"

"i don't know brendon, i think i need some time away from you to think about everything."

"oh"

"bye brendon."

"bye ryan"

i decide to go home instead of my class considering i have it with brendon apparently.

i get in my car, or well my mom's old car, and start driving to the park.

i stop at starbucks to get some coffee first, then i sit on bench at the park.

i sigh.

today was supposed to go differently.

things have changed.

i want to hate brendon but i can't.

he's beebo.

i love him, even if it's just as a best friend.

i will eventually talk to him again but for now i think it's best we stay away from each other.