nineteen - message man.

brendon's pov :

i've been wanting to ask dallon to be my boyfriend but i haven't come up with a cute way to do it.

me : ahh dallon is coming over later and i wanted to ask him out but i don't know how help meee

me : stop making out with tyler and answer meeee!

me : josh

me : joshhhhh

he doesn't answer so i text tyler.

me : tell josh to answer my texts pls, it's an emergency (not really ) but i need help with something

tyler : i think he's either sleeping or playing the drums because he hasn't answered my texts either

tyler : i can help you with if you want?

me : okay, so you know dallon?

tyler : you mean the one you have a massive crush on and have made out with multiple times, that's like 500 feet tall?

me : haha yes him, anyways i've been wanting to ask him out but i can't think of a cute way to ask him and he's coming over later ahh.

tyler : hm, what kind of things does he like?

me : um he likes music, and he plays the bass?

tyler : "since we've already gotten to first BASS, I C Major potential in us getting together. so, will you be my boyfriend?"

me : WHAT THE FUCK TYLER YOURE A GENIUS

tyler : i know

tyler : just kidding but i have to go to work, good luck with dallon!

me : thank you!

i make a cute card, i'm going to put it in his case when he comes over and ask him "what's that?" and he'll open it and hopefully say yes.

.

when dallon comes over we decide to watch stranger things

when the episode ends dallon looks at me.

"soo, do you wanna do something else?" he says looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

"hm, like what?"

"hm, i don't knowwww" he says leaning in

i put my hand on his soft face and pull him into a kiss.

our lips start to move in sync.

my hands make their way to his hair.

his hands wrap around my waist.

"i really like you brendon" he says

"i really like you too, dallon" i say before kissing him again

the kiss starts to get a little heated but nothing too crazy.

his phone starts buzzing in his pocket, he pulls away from the kiss and looks at his phone.

"it's my mom, sorry" he says out of breath.

"hello?" he answers trying to sound as normal as possible.

"yeah"

"okay"

"yeah, i know, i'll be home soon"

"bye"

"i'm sorry, i have to go, i'll see you tomorrow though" he says giving me a quick kiss before running out my door.

i notice he left his bass here.

i think about going after him and to tell him he forgot it but i can use it to ask him out.

.

ryan's pov

school sucks but not so bad.

the headmaster said to pack my stuff because my parents called to say they were taking me me out.

i am so excited, although my dad said he needed to talk to me about something.

when i pack my things and my dad checks me out at the front desk the lady at the desk looks at me.

"wait, are you george ryan ross?"

"yeah?"

"a letter came for you yesterday" she hands me a letter, the first thing i see is Brendon Boyd Urie written on the envelope.

this day just keeps getting better.

i open it and read it on the car ride to my parents temporary home.

i read it and it talks about the talent show and how he misses me and spencer at lunch and he sent a picture of me and him playing at that karaoke place on my birthday.

then something catches my eyes.

the date says February! this was months ago!

he wasn't ignoring me, he did reply, the letter must have just gotten lost in the mail!

.

when we get to the apartment i notice my mom's stuff is set up everywhere, but there's boxes everywhere where.

are we moving here and starting a new life?

"ryan, buddy, sit down"

i sit

"so the couple's therapy didn't work the way we hoped, your mom and i have decided we want to divorce."

what.

"however we're giving you choice of who you want to live with, right now we're aiming for you live with one of us, and spend the summer with the other" he sits down next to me.

"your mother as you can see is going to be living here, i am actually moving back to our old house in the u.s."

"wait, you're going back home?! that's great! i mean im sorry about the divorce, but going home! "

"so you want to live with me?"

"yes!"

he smirks "good because i've already bought your ticket and but i have to go finish packing, your mother will be here to pick you up so you can spend the day together before we leave tonight"

"okay!"

he also returns my phone with brendon's texts and a text from lisa asking if i could give her a call when i can.

.

my mom and i go out to do touristy stuff, she says she's finding herself here but she understands why i want to go back home, at night we say our final goodbyes and leave to the airport.

on the plane i'm so excited i can't wait to see brendon.

i decided im not going to tell him i'm back, i'm going to surprise him.

ahhh

.

a/n : if you're confused as to how brendon and tyler became friends, my stories are sort of connected, anyways in my joshler fic they were forced to go to a concert together and became friends.