Meet Me

Regular text is A person talking normally.

Italic text are thoughts of people

Bold text are demons like Kyuubi talking.

Bold italic text are the thinking of demons like Kyuubi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My name is Narumi Uzumaki Namikaze. Yes you heard me right I said Namikaze. I already knew of my heritage since I was three I mean it was a little obvious. I look exactly like my father just with my mother's face.

The villagers and the council don't known of my heritage. I am very intelligent just like a Nara ( Nara is a clan of smart but lazy individuals the average Nara iq is very high.) Also I have to hide my gender because old man told me to. This is my first day that I start at the academy and let me tell you I have a gut feeling that something bad is going to happen.

I shrug it off thinking my senses are playing tricks on me. As I enter the classroom I see that everyone else is in their seats. I see that the teacher Iruka sensei is motioning me to come forward since I'm new. I say boldly and loudly even though I hate to do so "Hi my name is Naruto Uzumaki nice to meet you all!! "

(The pic above is what I  really look like)
Then Iruka Sensei tells me to sit next to Sasuke. I don't know who Sasuke is so I stand there at the front looking confused which I was. Then all of a sudden a pink bashed yells "How do you not know of the great Sasuke Uchiha who I'm going to marry!! "

I saw a person who cringed and I identified that person as Sasuke. I walked over and sat next to him while Iruka Sensei began the lesson. After the lesson was over I started walking home when a anbu told me the council requested my presence.

I nodded my head at the statement that was more like a command because the council thinks that they own me. They don't but that doesn't mean that they still won't be oblivious about it like their life depends on it.

After changing clothes into this: and henge back to Naruto.

I walk over to the hokage tower and she I make it there I walk straight to the council room

I walk over to the hokage tower and she I make it there I walk straight to the council room. I walk in and see the council members with amused faces I have no idea why so I keep my mouth shut. I stand in front of all of the council members and Homura immediately told me to drop my henge. I looked surprised that they even knew I was using a henge.

I drop my henge and they see what I really look like they all have a mix of expressions. Then Danzo says proudly that I have to marry Sasuke I look at him in shock. Even the old man is befuddled of that statement.

Danzo starts saying snugly "The last Uchiha and the last Namikaze must marry so that we will have more of rare clan members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How will Narumi respond to this new development and will Narumi have to marry Sasuke.

Narumi: I better not have to marry him!! I barely even know him!!!

Sasuke:hn

Narumi: He also barely speaks English he just says hn twenty-four seven.

Hehehe we'll see Narumi.............. We'll see!!!