Akatsuki magic and planning to attack Konoha

Narumi's pov
I was walking with Sasuke near Pein's room and saw Deidara and Sasori making out. I ship them so I just kept walking until I reached pein's room. He said we had to make a plan to destroy Konoha. While we we're thinking a about the palm deidara and sasori we're having a fight again. I usually help deidara and Sasuke usually helps Sasori. Anyways we finally found the plan and said who should go first and infiltrate this area. I told them that they can't kill any of the rookie 9 besides Sakura and said plus they can't kill any senseis we need them alive for now. So now we have our plan into action I just need to tell Neji what the plan is.

~~~~~~~~~Back to Konoha~~~~~~~~~~
Neji's pov

I was wondering when Naru was going to come and tell me about the plan. I know that she isn't going to kill the rookie 9 though she might kill Sakura. I have tried to move on and find another love besides Naru but, I still only think of her. I know she loves Sasuke but, I wish she would also love me.

While walking around looking for Naru's henge I ran into Hinata with Konohamaru and his friends. They are also involved and don't like the village anymore. Jiraya one of the legendary senin doesn't come to Konoha anymore. After hearing that the council and the rest of team seven were going to sacrifice your goddaughter I wouldn't support the village either. I then see Naru in her henge right in front of us. I was going to speak but she holds her hand up and says "We have the plan and we suggest that you guys gather all the rookie 9 and senseis that you can and people that are innocent, cause this whole place is going down with the civilian council. "

We all nod together we will get rid of this village I'm sorry toward the first hokage but, this village is too corrupted. So we are going to rebuild the land where the Uzumaki's originally lived. Since Naru is the daughter of Kushina she is technically the new princess of Uzu since her mother has passed.