Kiba getting beat up an feelings for Garra

My name is Narumi and I should never be underestimated why because I will kill you if given a chance. Kiba told me to quit so I walked up to him with the cutest smile on my face and kicked him in the balls. There we're gasps everywhere when I did that. Kyuu-chan was going to die of laughter and I was going to beat the shit out of Kiba. Unfortunately the proctor gave the match to me because currently Kiba's soul is flying out of his body.

I mumbled "Next time I won't let you off with a kick in the balls you dog. ". The proctor called the next battle and everything went well except for the fact that Lee can never be a ninja again right now . His arm was crippled as well as his legs the one who did this was Gaara. Gaara said something about keeping his hands off of his property which I think he means me. I suddenly blushed when he said that I didn't know he even was attached to me. Then Sasuke pulled me away since we needed to go home to train for 3 months anyway.

I think that he was a little jealous so I let him pull me

I think that he was a little jealous so I let him pull me. I blushed because I actually have feelings for sasuke but, I also have feelings for Gaara and Neji so what do I do?!

I hate to admit is but, I'm stuck like really stuck. I try to narrow down those 3 but, I can't. I love all three I ask kyuu-chan why I feel this way for Gaara and I don't really know him . She says "Since I love Shukaku and he loves me we we are attracted to each other but, you both are our jinchuriki so you both will feel the attachment to each other.

I just huff after getting my answer knowing that the answer won't change. I go to sleep and make sure to wake up at the right time since my idiot of a God father is coming and I can't do anything to stop it. I wake up and go look for him but, I find out that he is keeping at woman from the hot springs. I gain a irritation mark on my head and drag him by the ear to a different location.

He noticed that it was me who dragged him a way and calmed down cause he was struggling.