Closer bond than before and rivalry

Please note that they are starting the chunnin exams right now so gaara and the rest are there. Just note from the title rivalry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Narumi's pov

So right now we are going up the stairs to go to the next floor and kyuu-chan is complaining about wanting to see shu-danna. I said that she will see him soon just to get her to shut up but, then I actually see a mini shukaku on a head. This head has red hair and the kanji sign on the left side of his forehead that means love.

I don't really know how to react so I keep walking and I see Sauke fighting with someone. This person is in a green suit and oh kami orange leg warmers. I'm no professional at fashion but, even I know that that's not legal in fashion. All of a sudden I see a blur and he is down on his knees in front of me.

I also notice that he has a rose in his hand from God knows where. He then asks in a serious and loud way " My name is rock Lee please go out with me!! "

I look in shock trying to process what he just asked. I was about to politely decline once I registered the words that he said. Then Sasuke grabbed me by my shoulders and glared at Lee saying mine as if I'm an item. I was about to smack Sasuke up said is Uchiha face but, apparently Lee's teammates we're looking for him and found him near us. I then looked and saw Hinata's cousin I visit the Hyuuga household all the time. So I politely say hi to Neji he just nods.

I am used to this treatment by now but then when I hear growling I look like Wtf of my face. I look up to see Neji growling at Sasuke and Sasuke is Growling and glaring back. I have no response and Kyuu-chan is laughing in the mindscape and it hurts. We just walk to the exam room with Lee, Sakura, and Tenten behind us . I'm in the front sandwiched by Sasuke and Neji.

We then had to start the exam and sit by our teammates and suddenly Sasuke kissed me on the cheek. I heard him mutter "hn" which most likely means that he is telling me good luck. We pass the exam and now every single guy is looking at me with the look of lust. I slowly back away from all the stares because it makes me uncomfortable. Then all of a sudden Sasuke kisses me again but not on the cheek on the lips while everyone is watching.