Can't take the stress

We start to head to the forest of death and I sense a snake like presence and head towards it. I see Orochimaru who is the creepy snake like presence and I ask kyuu-chan to take care of it soce she hates orochimaru.  Kyuu-chan comes out in her human form with a big poof of red.

Kyuu-chan then  smirks and tells me to go protect my teammates

Kyuu-chan then  smirks and tells me to go protect my teammates.  We end up stopping oro so we can move on to the next part of the exam. (Some of the battles will be different than usual.)

  So next we have a battle and it's between me and Gaara so since we are both jinchuriki we don't have to go easy on each other.  The battle begins and a mini kyuu-chan come out and a mini Shukaku come out as well and we start fighting. All of a sudden sand come near me but it can't hurt me.  Gaara is just mombling word out loud and I get ready to attack and when I do the sand stops me.  It doesn't stop me to hurt me it stopped me to make sure I wouldn't get hurt. I was very confused  suddenly the proctor announces that I will fight Kiba instead.  Kiba come down and tells me straight off "Narumi I don't want to hurt you so can you please give up? "

   I look at him with my angry Uzumaki side coming out my hair comes out of their ponytails and wave around like snakes while I have a aura that says 'Wtf did you  say to me' I see everyone shudder besides the other genins I probably remind them of my mom but,  oh well.  He asked me to quit like who does that.