Attack on konoha confirmed

Narumi's pov

We are running like super fast cause Itachi made a genjutsu so that we wouldn't be noticed. Then I  decide to use my rinnegan  and I see that the rookie 9 besides Sakura with Konohamaru and his friends. ( a/n: Iruka and the other senseis are there too I wouldn't kill them.) Anyways we got there and they went with Sasori to the safe zone we had, to keep hem safe from the attack.

Karin, Suigetsu, Pein( Nagato) and I were a team while Sasuke, Itachi and Deidara were a team . Itachi let go of the genjutsu and everyone started screaming then Sakura, Kakashi and anbu showed up and they looked shocked. First , Nagato and I used our rinnegan to mess up gravity for the anbu. Second, Karin used the Uzumaki chains to keep them in place if the jutsu broke, then suigetsu who had no patience chopped their heads clean off. weirdly no blood came out when he did so. so right now suigetsu moved to where Hidan and Kazuku were. ( a/n: ha i didn't forget about them!) 

    So right now we had to deal with Kakashi and Sakura until the rest of jinchuriki show up. Karin said  that she called killing Sakura. So that left my wonderful cousin Nagato and I to deal with Kakashi. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minato's pov

"hahahahahahahahhaha!!!! Kill them all my daughter!! Kill them all!!!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karin's pov

  I was fighting with bubblegum idiot and then she decided to insult me by saying " Wow you do realize that your red hair looks like a tomato right hahaha that's probably going to be the reason you won't have a boyfriend!!"  How dare she , how dare she , dare she insult my hair. I yelled extra loud  "That's it I'm gonna kill you bubblegum b*tch!!!!"

Narumi's pov

    I all of a sudden hear my cousin scream I look back to her from my battle for a second and see her with her hair sticking up like super saiyan hair just wavy . I know Sakura is my enemy but, I praise to god that she survives for whatever she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

me: hahahahahaha

Karin: hurry up and make the next chapter so I can kill her

me: are you sure that's the reason you want me to hurry up?

Karin : ugh so I can also spend time with Suigetsu as well and so Narumi can finish planning our wedding!!

Me: so you finally admit the real reason!