124

Creo que esta parte no se publicó :'v

Space Station Nº5 (cover de Montrose) + Bayswater Is Not A Bad Place To Be

Al final del medley Last Caress/Green Hell del disco Garage Inc. de Metallica se escucha (grabado a propósito) el intro de Run To The Hills respondiendo a esta "burla" de Maiden en este lado B de Be Quick or Be Dead.

La parte más interesante de la canción está en la final, donde Maiden ha añadido algunas rarezas por su cuenta. Parte de ella es ininteligible.

Lo que le sigue después es bastante divertido, la última pieza es una comedia hablada por Bruce (junto con el acompañamiento de la guitarra acústica de Janick Gers) ya que hace una burla e imitación de Rod Smallwood con un acento de Yorkshire. Esa parte se Bayswater Is Not A Bad Place To Be.

Last Caress/Green Hell

Letra:

---Space Station No. 5 (Ronnie Montrose, Sammy Hagar)---

Start with the suns and move on out,
The future's in the skies above
The heaven's gonna fold and a new star is born,
Space and time makin' love
Oh what a time we had
living on the ground
I've moved to station No. 5, see you next time around
Next time around

As far as you want, move on out,
It's all in the mind you know
I feel so low, haven't ever seen this day,
It's here, it's time to go
Oh what a time we had living on the ground
I've moved to station No. 5, see you next time around
Next time around.

Remember when it was so clear,
With the shadow (unintelligible) in the rain
If the time suits you right,
I'm leaving tonight
Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah....
Come fly... away... with me!

It's getting faster lads! Hurry up! Here comes Metallica in the rear-view mirror!

And it's also a (leads) by (electric)... (too fast to understand) At the finish it's prick... It's... And at the finish it's prick... it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth.

---Bayswater Is Not A Bad Place To Be---

Nicko: Are we off?

Bruce: Yeah!

Nicko: A-one, two-two, th... Er... three. (acoustic guitar starts)

Bruce (putting on Rod Smallwood's Yorkshire accent):

I don't know what this bloody track's doing there... bloody track. What are these bloody knobs?... What is?... What are you doing here? What about doing all this bloody music? Stop that! Stop that (Nicko)! Bloody hell! I've had this! What about the bloody deadline? Pissing about in the bloody studio all the time! I mean I'm bloody sat here working my fingers to the bone, trying to get this bloody album out at the top of the bloody artwork and Steve wants some bloody blobby tattoo on his bloody willie to draw the bloody head in. What the bloody hell do they think I am? I've bloody got to walk into the bloody EMI, Capitol, and the biggest bloody record companies in the bloody world and say "Look here's a bloody picture of a bloody Eddie with a bloke and his fucking dick"! What the bloody hell do you all think they're gonna make of that?

Why can't they write songs about proper things like cricket? Aaargh, God! Boycott!

There we go, man! There, man! They're writing bloody stupid songs these day, you know what I mean? Gremlins Two the bloody great film, you know. If I'd wanted the band to be bloody in it well they'd be bloody in it and all this, you know, bloody stupid. Bloody blood everywhere, it's brilliant! Bloody hell, where's the bloody cricket? I know it's christmas! It shouldn't make any fucking difference should it, they should be putting cricket on. Speaking of christmas, I invited some bastard round at christmas. He ain't paid me for the bloody turkey yet. What did he have? Two-thirds of a breast and half a thigh. That'll be five pounds sixty-three pence. What a cunt, there's some bloody arseholes around these days. You never know they stab you in the back as soon as look at you.