Chapter 6: Playing it cool

A/N: Hey guys I'd like some input....should I incorporate the whole "Moon princess/curses" stuff or not? If so, how much? It'd be good to know what would be more interesting for you ;-) Don't forget to vote e.c.t.. ❤️💀
______________________________

I can't help myself. My shrieks of laughter echoing around the still clearing. Clutching my stomach, a few stray tears escape.

I haven't laughed like this in a long time.

Once I manage to stop, I look up to see both staring at me as if I'd grown an extra head.

"What?!" Robin demanded. He looked pissed. Obviously a very proud boy.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." I insist. Waving it off. His scowl deepens.

It's just.....fucking hell Loveday!
She never told be her brother was this darn hot!

Well he was, which surprised me. Not that I expected him to be a troll- he was related to Loveday after all- but...
I don't know. I was just so shocked!
He was nothing like I imagined.
Instead of the lanky, bird-like frame I had pictured, he was well built, strong and tall. He look older too. When Loveday spoke about him it was always as 'my little brother'. But he must be at least 20.
2 or 3 years older than myself.

He had dark, curly hair. A bowler hat atop his head. He wore mostly black leather. Rather rugged, though kinda sexy. Dark chocolate eyes glare back at me.

Careful.
He's after me. Play it cool.

I smirk (no change there). His glare intensifies.

He starts towards me. But I won't back down. I stand there. Waiting for him. Eyebrows raised. Arms crossed.

Quickly observing my lack of submission. He halts in front of me. He's close now. An arms length away. Only now do I realise how tall he is. I only reach his chin. Meaning now I must look up at him.

He folds his arms, copying my stance.

"Since I told you my name, it is only fair you tell me yours." He states, frown fading, and in its place- signature smirk forming.

🍂🍁🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍁🍂🍂🍂🍂

She raises an eyebrow defiantly.

"Hate to break it to you princess. But life isn't always fair." She shrugs, Her own mouth at a slant.
I chuckle.

"Ah, well if not to be fair. At least out of politeness then?" I try. Turning on the charm.

"Rich coming from a De Noir." She states, eyebrow arched.

"Feisty this one is, Isn't she?" I say, staring straight into her dark, defiant eyes. Had this been any other situation, I would probably loose myself in those eyes.

"I'll say." I hear Bartem call from behind me.

Oh god.

I turn to see him staring straight at the girl, eyes hungry.
Attempting to mimic my smirk,
but rather looking as though he was in serious pain. But besides that, it was rather obvious what he thought of the red head.

R A T H E R O B V I O U S.

Her slightly arched brow indicates, she too is now aware of this man's sudden...interest.

She glances up at me, through thick lashes, and sends me a small discrete wink. This suddenly makes me notice how slim she is. If I were to hug her, I could easily engulf her petite form completely.
Sauntering past me, stopping my train of thought, she stops a fair bit in front of Bartem.

"Like what you see?" She asks softly and seductively. Just out of his reach.

He simply just nods, simply far to captivated with her breasts to answer.

I inwardly roll my eyes.

But she just smiles, flirtatiously.

What is she up to? She isn't seriously egging this brute on!?

He grins at her, advancing. Hands about to grab her petite waist whe-

CRACK

Next thing I know. Bartem is lying on the floor, doubled up in pain. I have no idea what she did. But It must of hurt. A lot.

She smirks, standing over him. When next she speaks, all softness is gone from her voice.

"That's no way to treat a lady." She states. Calm and icy.

Bartem groans.

"Touch me again and I'll shove your bollocks so far up your arse you'll choke on your own cum."

My eyebrows shoot up.

She turns, sends me one last sexy smirk, and sidles off. Into the forest.

I stand there. Shocked. No noise but Bartems groans sounding around the woods.

....

That is the moment I realise 3 things:

A) I've been hunting that girl for two years

B) I find 'said' girl extremely attractive

C) I just let her escape

Fuck me.