Chapter 15: Evaluation

A/N: Hey, I know this one isn't quite what I planned it to be but I was tired and am saving for next chapter 😉  Don't forget to follow, comment and vote, e.c.t.. 💀❤️
_____________________________

In the ringing silence that follows, I can hear the distant thud of a heavy wooden door slamming firmly shut- echoing off the torch-lit stones that pave the corridor.

But as the echoes fade, the room is once again filled with the same dreaded silence as before, the silence I have come to know and hate.

And god, how I hate it.

But what I seem to dislike even more, as I regard the dark, damp cell I am sitting in, is the sudden sense of realisation that hits me hard like a ton of bricks.
Little about my current predicament could be worse. The four of my main problems now being, that I am;

A) In the De Noir castle
B) In a De Noir cell 
C) Surrounded by De Noir boys
D) Half naked

The very worst part of all this being that I could do absolutely nothing about any of these things, apart from either escape or magic up more clothes, the former seeming extremely unlikely at this precise moment in time, considering the fact I was- as previously mentioned:
C) Surrounded by De Noir boys.

And the latter- since I was, unfortunately, not a fairy..

I sigh, wishing so badly that I could simply whisk out a wand and fix all the shit I'd gotten myself into. No such luck. But as my fingers idly traced the cracks and dirt in the stone walls of my prison, I suddenly remembered that I still had company- of which I had completely forgotten the presence of..
How rude of me!

But upon looking up at them, I found myself instantly wishing I hadn't.
I consequently found myself pulling my clothes around me a little closer in a failed attempt to cover myself more from their greedy, piggish-looking little eyes.

They were all starting at me.

And so, me being the stubborn little shit I am, decided to stare -undeterred- right back.

I watch over them carefully. Taking in as many useful details as possible. They all looked rather similar, black leather clothes and tan, weatherbeaten skin. The only way I knew I'd ever have a chance of telling them apart is the little differences.
And giving them dumb names.
Not that I needed to..
But I was bored and in serious need of something to do.

Hmmnnn...

The first, standing by the door, was massively overweight- not too difficult. "Blobby Bob' was what I instantly decided upon for him.

Moving on, the next guy was tall, rather good looking too, if it wasn't for the creepy look he was giving me. In other words, I didn't quite appreciate the way he was looking at my body..
He can just be "Pervy".

..No, he does not get a second name.

Standing near him, off course, there was the big dumb one -Bartem- who's name I'd only manages to learn because of the group's constant cursing and verbal abuse towards him. In any other situation, I'd probably feel bad for him..
...No wait that's a lie.

The fourth guy along was the angry dude who'd tried to attack me before. (As well as nearly knocking himself out in the process.) Real smart cookie he was. As my eyes scanned his face, I could still see the intense glare fixed firmly in place, illuminated dramatically by the flames lit on the surrounding walls.
I settled on "Asshole."