Chapter4:Dream

Samantha stood out the room waiting for her  parents to actually say something to me . Don't you think it's to quiet? I mumbled. "Sam my Angel... pls listen to your mother." Dad smiled a bit nervously .

I couldn't take my mom's courage in talking yet. I'm not ready.

"Okey.. Then" I said. head turned to the middle view and saw mom and dad so nervous. I was so up to my phone playing some games and stuff. It didn't mute actually. What are they going to say to me anyways.

" Samantha your are going to marry him. You have too. Don't you think we are suffering because of you ! Samantha Listen to me" mom teared up . I slip a wild smile . And laughed a bit . Tears were going to slap the hell of our face.

"OMMA APPA! Why! I'm still a teen I don't want to actually marry a guy who I don't know! Plus! Who do you care! I'm just big boyish stupid girl! " i yelled . I stood up running towards the door and quickly went out the house.

"....... Baby....." My mom whispered. The hands trailed her father  to moms shoulder trying to calm down  mom with ease " just give her some time. She is our daughter. We have been a very bad parents.." He said

"No it's not that your parents are bad . It's just you don't treat her a real family. " a voice trailed to your dad and mom.

She ran as fast as she could tears were flowing right threw  , mild face . It all started with a happy ending but what happens when it starts to bloom with a sorry. Every complement was a lie .and you knew that.just because you are human and a soul. Why can't you take it? Samantha saw a blue door glowing around the night. Peeking and walking towards it. She opened the vast door.

Which was the very first thing to your mind. What is this? Who are you?

"Samantha ?It's me...... Your husband." And that's when I saw myself next to the man who was hugging me tightly.

My mind felt so heavy a pair of arms catches your body .with sparked eyes she knew it was just a dream .

Trying to find air you woke up with a warm smile. "Hyungie oppa?" The birds chirped and sang.  looking at her room full of curiosity .i thought it was real and it's just a dream.

"Good morning Sam! I've been looking at you for the whole day.its been 15 hours since you've woke up. Mom and dad is in the kitchen and all ,waiting for you ."he fixed your bangs that was hanging to your eyes.

"I .. I need to ask you a question."

"Are you my family?" Hyungie  was surprised with your question and answered it with ease.

"Yes! Why wouldn't we be your family when you were in mom's tummy" he smiled .

"Nothing . I just had a dream that night for 15 hours and all. But since then it just got me curious from all the sleep . "

But still it did show that I'm sleeping.
The drawing keep on playing on my mind that it happens to have another setting...