Chapter10:stay in my arms

Before I could think to react, Jungkook jumped in front of taehyung and sat in his lap. "What are you doing?" Taehyung demanded. "You can't ... you can't be here."

"Don't worry, Jin hyung told me to sit on your lap cuz he said there is no space for me ," he said. "They can't ,I know their limitations."taehyung shrugged

"Forget their limitations. You aren't supposed to be here," taehyung snarled.

"So I can't come see my favorite hyung?"

"Not here." He waved his hand. "Now leave before you get my ass in all kinds of trouble."

"You're not going to introduce me to this yummy-smelling individual." In a flash, he moved to stand in front of taehyung again. This time even closer. He could see a scar running alongside his chin. The smell of his breath wafted up his nose. It smelled like the grocery store when you got too close to the meat department. Raw meat.

One word echoed in my panicked brain. Run!

He took a step back. "I'm just joking. I had my limitations now can I have Samantha in my arms now." Taehyung ran his hand down to his shirt-a light , colored shirt that namjoon gave down the front. Stains that could very well be ...

Jimin shot Jungkook a quick glance, then refocused on me. "Let's go shopping . ."

"So you're going to join us when you get out of this joint?" Suga asked.

"I don't know what I'm doing when this is over. That's why I'm here, to figure that out. And buy some food." I said

"You don't know that," taehyung said, pain sounding in his tone.

"I do know. I tried it. Save yourself and them the heartache and just come and live with us. We're your new family." Jin smiled and Jimin tightly held my hand. I looked back at Jimin who was looking at Jin oppa . I don't know why but his hand feels soft and strong at the same time.

"I told you I'l make my decision when I leave here."

"This place is going to feed you a pack of lies."

"Trouble is my middle name, Samantha now if you mess with me , then your dead meat."Taehyung said

"Yah. ." Jimin made that low snarling sound again.

"You are very no fun," Jimin said, and then took off, moving so fast he left only a cold wake of fear behind.

I found a stall of fruits . Jimin stood there, head tilted as if listening and staring off in the direction of taehyung had disappeared, no doubt making sure he'd left.

Slowly, Jimin turned to me . My eyes had faded back to my own shade of black. The moon found its way from the clouds, allowing myself to read the emotions in Jimin's face.

"I'm sorry," Jimin said, his expression matched his words.

I couldn't answer; I hadn't even gotten my breathing under control.

"He wouldn't have hurt you . Plus he is having a heavy day. His secret girlfriend and him broke up today," Jimin said.

"He called me a lier ," jimin insisted, managing to peak the words out from my shaking lungs.

"He enjoys scaring people. He wouldn't have done anything."

I arched a brow in disbelief. "Is he ... does he belong to one of those gangs that harm humans?"

"No, he just likes to act out sometimes. He is an actor anyways. " Jimin smiled at my falling face.

"Is that why you kept getting between us?"

"I did that because I could see how afraid you were after you were being called as a lier"

While I couldn't totally buy into Jimin's words, I sensed Jimin believed it. Or at least he wanted to believe it. The normal noises of bangtan returned. A few  chirped in the distance. Jimin stood there almost fidgeting. "Can I ask you a big favor?"

"What?" I asked.

"Don't mention this to anyone?." The pleading in Jimin's voice seemed to cost me .jimim leaned into my ears and whispered sexily

"Samantha~ be quiet." My eyes shotted to his eyes . I could almost smell the scent of strawberry mint that had lingered on his breath.jimim studied my face.

I remembered how Jimin had protected her and for reasons I didn't quite understand, I trusted the person to protect me again. But did Jimin trust me enough to put his life in her hands? Probably not, but my gut instinct made the decision for myself.
Saying the words sent another chill down my back.

When the chill hung on longer than it should, I wondered if the cold stemmed from my panic or was it from something else? Was someone else here? Someone other than ... Jimin's touch .

His gaze stayed fixed on my eyes

I froze under his intense stare, Jungkook gave  a cold nudge to continue walking to Jimin . Jimin fell in step beside me and his deep voice came out as little more than a whisper. "If he comes here again, I won't sit by and do nothing."

"Someone's jealous," J hope snapped.

While the idea was laughable, I could swear he did see jealousy in that guys eyes.