Jessica Jones

Tony POV

"So what do you guys want to order for dinner?" I question the other Avengers. 

We all gave up trying to figure out how to help Percy for now. We need to wait for him to open up to us. 

"We should let Percy sleep. He wasted a lot of energy." Natasha responds to me. 

"You didn't answer my question Thigh Crusher. What should we eat?" 

"Pizza?" Capsicle offers shrugging. 

"We've had that for the last week!" Clint complains. 

"Well if no one is offering any ideas, you are all on your own." I get up leave when the elevator dings. 

Why does it feel like this has happened before? 

"Jarvis," I say hesitantly. "Why haven't you alerted me someone was in the building?" 

"I am not for sure, sir." 

"Where is he?" a female voice demands. She storms out of the elevator to the main area where we are. 

Quickly we assembled our choice weapons. Thor summoned Mjölnir. Clint and Natasha drew their closest weapons, SHIELD issued guns, while I was ready at any point to summon my newest suit. Steve only rose to his feet drawing forth no weapons.

Meanwhile, Loki sat looking bored on the couch.

I swear this has happened before. 

"Aw, all of this for me?" A small in stature woman appears. She is wearing old ripped jeans, but not in a fashion kind of way. They are matched with a leather coat and a grey scarf. 

She has a smirk on her face, almost challenging us

"Who are you?" Steve approaches her. 

"I'm Jessica Jones, a P.I." She looks him up and down in a challenging manner. 

"Why are you here?" Natasha questions leaving her gun on the strange girl. 

"I was following a dangerous man. He came here and hasn't left. Have you seen him?" Jessica Jones isn't phased by the guns and gods.

"No we haven't. Jarvis would have told me." I speak up not moving from my stance.

"That thing didn't warn you about me. Tell it to check if any data is missing."

I eye her suspiciously but does as she says, "Jarvis, does as she says."

There's a pause as Jarvis checks, "Sir, there is a gap in all of the feed. There is 2 hours missing."

Jessica gives me a look of triumph. I roll my eyes in return.

"So you can put away your weapons now." She lazily walks over to the bar and pulls out one of my bottles.