Fishy Friends

Percy POV 

I'm falling.

Not the feeling that you get when you fall asleep in the wrong position. That is always weird. You're half asleep but then you are falling. But you're still laying in bed and haven't moved an inch. 

Very peculiar. 

I was asleep, now I'm free falling. Free falling. Free falling

Dang it. Not again. 

I have no time to dive into the water "correctly". Thankfully, I'm not an Olympic diver and my life isn't dependent on this. If I was normal, I would be dead by now. 

The water is about the same the last time I was here. The river had a interesting taste to it. I settled on the bottom as a McDonald's cup floats past me. And this kids is why we recycle! Every time I'm down here the fish complain about it. 

I wonder who threw me into the river. More like dropped me, but you get me, right? 

Maybe someone broke into the tower. Everyone would be okay though, they have two gods on their side. If anything happened... it would be my fault. 

My thoughts are so easy to get lost in. It actually kinda feels peaceful, no problems and sudden doom like usual (which is pretty surprising). 

"Hello Percy." A voice springs next to me. A swirl of black hair surrounded a thirty year old man.

His muscles are about the size of Caps' and Thors'. His tattoos carry down his arm looking like chain mail. His other arm actually has chain mail. The tattooed arm is carrying a five point trident. The most interesting part of him are his eyes. 

"Who are you?" I question, reaching for my trusted sword, Riptide

"Relax." He notices my movement, "Your father sent me here to retrieve you. He said he is not able to meet with you this day." 

"Okay..." That's not new. Seems to happen every time I'm in the sea. 

"I am Aquaman. I am apart of the Justice League." 

"I'm Per- actually you know who I am." 

He lets out a hearty chuckle. "You must want to see Atlantis. It is not a far swim." 

Atlantis? The sunken city thingy? I didn't dare ask these questions aloud. I nod and follow him to his city. 

"You must be wondering how I am the king of the sea along with your father." He assumes. 

"Yeah, I am." Not really. Just going along with the man. 

"You are not a good liar." He smiles but continues to tell me anyways. "I am the mortal front for your father. He is far above me, but he allows me to act in behalf of him. No mortal is to know of him."