Teens Rule the World*

Loki's POV 

A two mortal days has past since we arrived at this "summer camp". 

Percy has relocated himself to the basement. I believe it is because it is the most unfamiliar part of this camp. He hasn't talked to anyone since he woke up. I don't understand why the red headed girl said this was a good idea. 

He has returned to a state of misery. I am afraid he is in a worse state than when he first arrived to the Avengers.

Last night, we all slept in the Big House living room. I am never doing that again.

The centaur, Chiron, decided to gather us together along with the leaders of each cabin. 

"Come on, Reindeer Games, the horse wants us in the Rec Room." I hate when Tony calls me that. 

I roll my eyes but follow him anyways. There is a table in the middle of the room with strange lines and two poles on opposite sides of the table. There are bowels of random food on the table. 

"What is this?" I hear Bruce ask a gathering of twenty or so teens around the table. 

"We need to talk." A short black hair girl demands. She is wearing silver clothing and has a bow and arrows on her back. Clint gives her a look of interest, especially at her bow. 

"Okay, but who are these people? Why is Prissy with them?" A girl in the fifth chair over called out. She has choppy brown hair and has a red bandana on.  

"They are known as the Avengers, Clarisse. They fought these aliens in New York but caused more damage than what we did." A boy in the sixth chair over, right next to the girl.

"That's rude, Malcolm." Clarisse retorts.

"Guys, stay on topic." A girl on the fourth seat, on the other side of Clarisse. 

  Mortals... why are we even here?  

"Katie's right." A boy in the eleventh seat calls out. "Where's Percy? I thought he was back finally." 

"Did noone tell you Connor?" A girl calls out to him, not looking up from her nails.

"Drew. Stop." The black hair girl calls out. "I am conducting this meeting." 

Drew, rolls her eyes. "You're not even a camper, Thalia." She flexes her hand out, "I mean, why are you even here? You couldn't get away fast enough after the war."

Thalia's eyes flare with hate and a hint of regret. "I am here for Percy. He needs us."

"Wait, what about him? We are going to take him back to the tower." Steve says, very clear he zoned out. 

"There is no way he is going back with you." A boy with sunny hair looked up from his fixed position. I could feel a negative vibe coming from him. 

I still feel a bit offended, "And why is that?" 

"He's in a worse state then how he was before he left!" The boy makes stern eye contact. 

I have to break eye contact. It's true. It takes a moment for anyone to respond. 

Bruce is the first to respond, "Yes, that might be the case now. But it is because who is attacking us." 

"Those are excuses." Clarisse voices her opinion. "I agree with Will. Percy should stay at camp." 

Most of the other teenagers in the room nod in agreement. It feels like another punch in the gut. 

"As much as I enjoy seeing unity, I have to tell the truth." The oracle enters the room. "The Avengers are good for Percy. However, they will need to stay here for some time."