Lies and Truths

Percy's POV

Tony's bowl fell in slow motion. I watched it but couldn't move to take care of it. I was frozen and hopeless. I couldn't save it, just like I couldn't save them. 

I take a deep shaky breath, trying to push down my anxiety, "I have something to tell everyone." 

Tony just stares at me. He blinks once and looks at the mess on the ground. 

"I can clean that up. Sorry for scaring you." I run my hand through my hair. 

Tony steps over the mess and wraps his arms around me in a tight bear hug. Just like the hugs Frank gave to me. 

I barely hear him mutter, "I was so worried." 

He then steps back and punches me. 

"Don't you ever do that again I will do more than punch you." 

I can't help but smile, "I will take a note of that." 

"So what did you need to tell me?" He asks.

Dang. I hoped he forgot. 

"Yes... about that." I bite my lip, "I need to talk to everyone about that." 

"Jarvis," Tony calls out.

"Yes, sir?" 

"Assemble the Avengers." 

Ten minutes later, after assuring there was no real threat, all of the Avengers take a seat on the couch. 

"What was so important that you woke me up from my beautiful sleep?" Clint asks while pulling over a purple hoodie. 

"Oh we know that no matter how much sleep you get, it will never fix your face." Natasha retorts as she takes a seat next to him. 

"Guys, I don't want to have a fight this early." Bruce interjects. 

"Don't you remember what happened last time?" Steve adds on sitting next to Bruce, "Clint don't challenge Natasha." 

Thor and Loki sit on the last couch, next to Tony. "I remember when that occured!" Thor laughs, "The tricks lasts for weeks. Lady Natasha beat Son of Barton! There was hardly a chance he won. Or will in the next match." 

"Tricks? Maybe we should trade tips." Loki surprises me. He hasn't talked at all in a while. Just observing everyone. 

Natasha just scoffs in response. 

"Okay, guys, let's listen to the kid. He's the reason you're here." Tony pulls us back on track.

I move from my safe zone behind the counter and walk over in front of the group.

"Percy?" 

"Son of Jack! You're back!" 

"How are you walking?" 

"Wait, why didn't I notice that before?" 

My eyes widen by all the sudden questions.

"Guys, be quiet." Natasha shuts them up. 

"Where did that awesome wheelchair go?" Tony asks. 

"I think it's still in my room. I don't know though." 

"It better be." 

"We should be discussing more important matters. Not some chair that is not needed any more." Loki criticizes

Tony is about to fire back when Bruce interrupts, "How did this happen?" 

"That brings me back to what I want to talk about. When I got dropped into the sea, the water healed myself."