Chapter 4: The Looser of The Bet.

(Nicky's p.o.v)

I enter the huge home with surety that I would be giving my bestfriend my v-card.

Jeremiah came jogging down the stairs. I go for a hug, but he just kisses my cheek and says "Bae-something came up, I gotta finish something. I'll be back in a minute," then jogs out the door.

Oh no! Works not about to ruin my mood! I'm about to order some food and get ready.

I order some food from a market and I take off my clothes and slip on some compression shorts and a sports bra. The dinner comes around and I make plates out if it.

Turns out - for another 2 hours Jeremiah still has not come home yet. I slipped into a sleep of frustration and discourage.

While sleep Jeremiah finally came in at 10:00 pm. He came and sat next to my unconscious body. He moves me a back and forth a little until i awoke. "Baby- baby! You made dinner? I'm sorry that I couldn't be here with you. I really missed you-" he says starting to kiss me under my jaw. I move around one of his kiss attempts. "What?" he smirks with unsure. "I was going to give you my virginity!" "It ain't too late," he says smiles, licking his lips. He started kissing me, each kiss making accept the last next one even more. He picks me up and starts for the stairs. "Jeremiah what are you doing?" I ask weakly and knowing to full affect in what he was doing. he doesn't answer. When we reach the bedroom he lays me softly on the bed kissing me. He started to suck on my earlobes, proceeding to whisper, " I'm ready to loose this bet Nic'." "I'm ready to loose this card," I smile back at him. He bit the corner right corner of his bottom lip. He then took of his shirt then mines. He starts to caress my body, my waist. He situates kisses on my chest after removing my bra. He sucks on my breast for a while proceeding to kiss down my stomach, moving downwards slowly until he finally gets to my area. Then he went down there. To a place no one has ever touched for satisfaction. Not even self satisfaction. He peeled compression shorts off with the tips of his fingers. He smiled at me after seeing the moistness of my shorts. Again he bites the side of his bottom lip and proceeds to go down on me. It felt- different- than what I expected it to feel at first. Then it took a turn for the best when he started to lick on a certain area. I grabbed on his hair, tugging his head deeper into my box. I felt something building up inside of me after a series of moments, not realizing what it could be until Jeremiah stopped to smile and say "Don't cum yet." Then he went at it again for another 3 or 4 minutes maybe and I couldn't hold it anymore and said "I'm about to-" and he kept going then stopped and I came, letting out a loud moan giving a sensation I've never felt before. An orgasm-right? I was breathing heavily with my back flat on the bed.
"You still a virgin baby girl. We ain't done yet," he says unbuckling his beige Nike belt. I smile at him smirking at me while he slides his jeans off exposing his print through his Calvin Klein boxer briefs. When he finds his way to Rwanda the bed he crawls towards me. Reaching me, he kisses my neck deeply, grinding on me. But when he took his pants off, I was in for a reality check when I was quickly reminded how big he was and I got petrified.
"Ughm-" I start but then he cuts me off saying "Wait. It's okay. I'll put it in an inch at a time," he says lightly.
"Ugh- okay. How big are you again?" I ask.
"10 and a half," he says as if he said the number 6. He kisses me. "I got you."
I give in. "You ready?" he smiles?
I nod my head.
And then. He inserts.