Chapter 2: Moving in Already

(Andreya👆👆)

(Nicky's p.o.v)

   See.....before Jeremiah's dad got sent off to prison, he left all 3 of his sons and their mother $800,000. Well, it's all the money the family got to keep.
Jeremiah, being the youngest, then Deon, then the oldest Andre, or Aj, or Dre or Junior; either way it goes it doesn't matter, he's in prison on 2 life terms. A.J took over their dad's business, got busted on two double homicide charges. Then Deon gave it a swing then handed it off to Jeremiah after Jeremiah showed his worthiness as a successful small time drug dealer from 14-15 years old. Deon trusted Jeremiah so much, he handed the family business down to 16 year old Jeremiah on his birthday. And he's been holding it down ever since then. He hired all three of his best friends: Malik, Redd, and Archie. Only Lord knows how much they made since then. But it was enough to buy a house on his own on his 18th birthday. Not just a house, but a mini mansion.

  We walked into the house and I sat my bag by the door.
"Jeremiah, I still got clothes here?" I yell to him to the kitchen from the open spaced living room filled with the colors of tortilla brown and garnet red.
"Ugh- yeah, they're where they're usually at," he says walking up behind me. He starts rubbing my shoulders.

"You wanna take a shower?" he asks now massaging me.

"Yeah, and when I get out, I'm going to need you to follow through with this massage though" I melt.

"Bet", he smiles then plants a kiss under my jaw.
He turns me loose, and I start for the bathroom in his room when he gives me a slap on the ass.
When I get to the bathroom, I turn the water on then proceeded to call one of my best friends Cali.

"Cali!"

"What hoe?" She sighs.

"It's official bitch!" I geek.

"What?"

"Me and Jeremiah!"

"Well it's about time. That just made me happy low-key. You've been wanting this for years. Now you got it.
You're welcome"

Huh?
"And I'm thanking you for what exactly?" I ask confused but still with a smile.

"We all told Jeremiah about the crush Nicky."

"Why would you do-"

"Ugh! Don't do that bitch! You should be thanking us and asking why we didn't do it sooner. Cause look where you're at now."

"I could have have did it on my own-"

"No Nick', you wouldn't have. If that was the case , yall'd be married by now."

I'm quiet for a second.
"You're right."

"Of course I am Nicky. I'm happy for you but keep a tight leash on that hoe. Rid the dog of its fleas.

"Mhm"

"Ight. I was doing something before you called, bye."

"Love you", I say.

"I know,"she says before hanging up.

I love that child.
I took a long, hot shower then slipped on some of Jeremiah's shorts and one of his tank is tops.
Walking out of the bathroom, seeing Jeremiah in nothing but boxer briefs exposing his package and his hair down in a do-rag. All I could think is - he's finally mines, that and, got damn this boy is packing!
So you're going to walk around like that, and I can't have any?" he pouts jumping on his bed.

" Not tonight Jer'', I smile tying up my hair.

"That's okay, you can't put out for long" he says scrolling on his phone.