Chapter 9: Back in Your Arms

(Nicky's p.o.v)
"I think you should get back with him."

"Cali what the fuck is wrong with you?" Sky asked.

"I'm serious. Think about it. Who have you seen that lil nigga chase like he's chasing Nicky? Nobody. He really cares for you-" Cali said.

"But he messed that up with those other two bitches. Who were they again?" Sky asked snapping her head back to me again.

I wiped a couple of tears off of my face and replied pitifully, "Jade and Andreya."

"Andreya, okay. But Jade- how in the fuck do you get Jade pregnant?" Cali asks shocked.

"I don't even fucking know-" I break down.

"I mean look at it this way. Would you want to deprive your child of a father especially when the father wants nothing else but to be with you and the baby?" Cali says.

"He. Fucked. Up. That's not her fault.

"But it ain't too many ppl willing to genuinely fix those mistakes. I'm just saying if I was in your position, I'd try one last time for my baby's sake." Cali says.

"I don't know. In my opinion, I'd say fuck him. You don't need him."

I wiped my eyes, ridding them of tears.
"It's literally whatever."

"Well you already know that you can stay here as long as you want to," Sky says removing her hand from my back.

"Yeah. I know. Thanks."

"No prob girl. Damn. That's fucked."

[ 2 Month Later]

(Jeremiah's p.o.v)

I was in the trap looking for something to do. I was bored so I thought I'd stop by and check to see how shit was moving. Looking for something to keep me busy. No one was here, Redd, Malik, Archie, they were nowhere to be found.
I was about to roll a blunt and watch and find something on t.v to watch until someone knocked on my door.
"Who it be?" I yelled anxious to know there was someone to give me something to do.

"It's Arch."

"Aw come on man"
He walked in. His dreads were braided to the back of his head.

"Damn man, it's a bummy day for yo ugly ass," he said looking at me.

"I ain't dressing to impress nobody bitch," I laughed continuing to find something on tv to watch while I roll the spiff.

"Damn man. I ain't seen you this depressed since... shit it's been a long ass minute," he says  leaning against the wall.

"Yeah man. Shit just ain't going how I want it to go right now."

"Shit. You and Nicky- ya'll talked lately?"

"Nah. It's the same shit."

"So y'all still dating or y'all done?" he asks.

"What you so interested?" I ask getting annoyed.

"Man shut yo mark ass up. Yo nigga tryna come to you and be yo nigga, yo all tight in the shoulders and shit. Calm yo ass down."

"Bet," I say calming down.

"Just been having a short temper lately man. That's all."

"Man I gotchu. I understand man, I'm just here to try and help man. Here," he says offering me a rolled blunt.