Chapter 5: 1 Month Later

(Jeremiah 👆🏾)

(Jeremiah's p.o.v)

It's done. It's finally fucking done. Hoes, thots, I had finally cut them all off. Ok. 1, 2 , maybe 4 of them maybe... have got some type of sensation from me. But 4 out of 11 ain't that bad. I need to get it together. I need to stop thinking with my dick and start thinking with my brain. Because I really want her; I don't want to loose Nicky.

I was in the gym, shooting hoops with Archie, Malik and Redd.
As I went for a layup on Malik my phone vibrated from a phone call. I bragged to Malik then I walked to the side and answered the phone without looking.

"Hello?" I answered out of breath.

"Jeremiah. How you been boo?" Andreyah answered. I thought I blocked her number.

"What you want skud? I'm busy."

"Well make time motherfucker," she says politely.

"Bye A."

"Hello Jay!" she says catching an attitude. "I'm pregnant."

"What?!?"

"You heard me. Go on and hang with your bitch baby," she says meaning for me to hang up and I do.
With that I storm off leaving everything.

"Aye Jay! Where yo bum ass going?" Archie yells sitting the ball on his hip.
I planned to ignore him but my phone rang again. Not checking who it was again, I answered.
"What!?"
"Silva! You got me fucking pregnant!" A girl named Jade Boise yells into the phone.
At this point I threw my phone across the gym out of anger. All I could see in my mind was Nicky's face. Innocent in all my wrong doings. Shit. I don't want to loose this girl now. I never felt like this before.
Weed. Weed. Weed is what I need.

(Nicky's p.o.v)
Just getting off of work and I was missing Jeremiah. But when I called to see what he was doing, he was high. So I drove to the girls' apartment announcing myself saying "Aye, who's home?" I yell.
"Only me babes. I missed you" Sky says jumping into my arms.
"Oh! I missed you too. Aye get off of me girl," I wince.
"No", she says happily.
I stop supporting her and let her stumble almost falling.
"Whatever-" she says. "Anyway guess what."
I follow her into the kitchen. "What?"
"Kaprise moved out," she says searching a top cabinet.
"Oh my God! Why would she do that?" I let out.
"She moved in with Redd. She wouldn't go back home," she says referring to her mother's poverty. "But guess why she moved in-"
"Why?" I ask cautiously.
"The hoe's fucking pregnant!" Sky hypes.
I stop. Me and Kaprise are closer friends than me and Sky or Cali. I always consult to her with everything. Buy lately she's been hella distant with terrible excuses. And she doesn't even tell me she moved out or she's fucking pregnant. I feel hurt.
"I'm a auntie. I can't believe she didn't tell me she's pregnant"
"Don't take it to heart sweetheart. She told us yesterday," she says getting out peanut butter and some grape jelly.
"Well I'd tell her if I was pregnant," I pout.
"I bet you would baby girl," she coed reaching for their white bread.
"So how have you and Jeremiah been doing?" she asks now spreading jelly on a slice of bread.
"We're good."
"How's the dick been treating ya' ?" she asks not looking at me but putting all of her visual attention towards he peanut butter and jelly sandwich she was making.
"It's been- efficient," I say. "Hey you got any Advil?" I ask.
"Cramps?" She asks peeling the crust off of her newly made sandwich.
"My periods coming up so I don't know what's up," I say clinching my stomach.
"Hmmm- yeah. They're in the medicine cabinet," she says.
I walk to the coral and blue color covered bathroom. I grab the pills and take two. They started to get worst and I went to Sky to tell her that I had to go home because the pain was so bad.
I drove home and Jeremiah was there playing his video games.
"Hey babe, how was work?" He says with his full attention on the screen. But I was a little to caught up on his new haircut!
It was so sexy. His hair was cut not low but still something to grab on. It was cut in a taper and I loved it!
"Woah! Look at you and your new do!"
He smiled and chuckled. "So you like it?"
"Yasssss- Uh-" a cramp came up again. I plopped on the couch.
"You ok?" He asks finally looking at me.
" No I'm not. I don't know whether to call it cramps or a stomach ache. It's like a mixture of both. Maybe I got a stomach bug, from something I ate."

(Jeremiah's p.o.v)
Ok so apparently my sperm is potent as fuck! If Nicky is pregnant- I don't know how that will turn out. If she'll still leave when I tell her about my other kids, or stay.

"Oh so it's hurting like- period cramps?" I asked hoping she said yes. What the fuck is an 18 year old going to do with 3 kids???
"I don't think so because I'm not on my period."
Oh my God.