Chapter 10: Meet Jade

(that's the same person)

[Two weeks later]
(Jade's p.o.v)

"JADE!!! OKAY! OKAY! I HAVE IT!"

"Don't you fuck with me Deshawn."

"I'M NOT! JESUS- PUT THE GUN DOWN!"

"Deshawn. Just give me the-"

"Here! You crazy fucking bitch!" he says as he throws bloody dollars towards me.
"You shot me in my fucking leg!!"

"You mean head?"

"What the fuck are you talking about? my leg- oh wait. Jade no! Don't-"

I shot him right between the eyes before he could finish his sentence.

Jade Boise. That's me. Or whatever nick name LA is calling me now. Jade the Killer, Jade the assassin. Jade the ghost. I can't keep up anymore. But. I am. LA's notorious Jade Boise. Known from my uncle, Cocky. But also know for my reputation of not caring, or killing who ever what ever, and getting away with any and everything. I'm also known for having information about everything and everyone. My uncle used to push weight, but to me,drug dealing is boring. No fun. I take care of people. Important people, non-important people, whoever they tell me to take care of, their gone in about an hour.
But- a dilemma has occurred.
I got pregnant by a dick appointment.
And the gag is, he told me he was "cutting off his hoes." Hilarious.
He told me to stop by his house so he could have a talk with his baby mommas. I have no idea why. I'm not one.

I jump in my Dodge Charger and cruise to his house. I find that he's such an idiot for having this huge house. Just draws attention to himself.
I pull up to a SUV parked in front of the house.
I assumed it was one of the girls that he also got pregnant.

"Hey."

"Oh my God- it's fucking Jade the gunman."

"That's a new one. I like that one," I smiled.

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind. But this is Jeremiah's house right?"

"Oh my god- Jeremiah got you pregnant?? How'd he do that???"

"I'll take that as a 'yes this is his house'," I rolled my eyes.

"Oh my bad. I'm sorry."
I dug into my bag to get a stick of gum.

"Oh my god you don't have to kill me-"

"Why would I- I'm getting a stick of- God girl. What's your name?" I asked annoyed.

"Andreyah," she says. Andreyah was very attractive, and she gave me the vibe that she was feeling me even though she seemed very simple.

"Oh God I'm stressed. I need some head," I said looking the opposite direction out of the driver's window.

She chuckled.

"What's funny?"

" I know what your on Jade. You're not slick."

"Didn't know I was trying to be slick," I smirked.

"So what? You want some head?" she asked.