Chapter 8: The Juice. The Respect.

{Jasper/Supa☝🏾️}

(Nicky's p.o.v (only for explanation) )

If you ever wondered why people don't really fuck with me, or Quincy, or my family, or Jeremiah and his family or this girl named Jade; it from something that pretty simple.

My dad, Jasper Davis, a really notorious, untouchable drug lord. Every one respected Jasper on the whole west side of the US. Meaning mostly, all of Cali, most of Nevada,then there's Oregon and Washington. My father flooded their streets with crack, cocaine and weed.
So my dad hired his main buddies Andre and this guy named Cocky. Andre being Jeremiah's dad and Cocky was this girl's, named Jade, uncle. And after that, that's what shaped Cali today. My dad was so rich, he bought 2 flats all around California and rented them out. For more profit. This earned him the nickname Supa, short for superintendent even though he was the landlord.
But still- why is our families just- untouchable?

Well my father, Andre and Cocky, made each of their families a made family. It's pretty outrageous, but my dad sold a lot of his drugs to the American Mafia, and they fucked with the three so much, when my dad asked, could heir families be protected, the American mafia was happy to. They made us a made family, but it was different from theirs, we were a made family that helped insure their needs.

But- Cocky made a bigger name for himself- known for not caring about anyone's life except the ones close to him. Cocky was vicious. So if Jade was raised by him- how do you think she'd turn out? Just like him was the correct answer. The mafia would sometimes even hire Cocky to do hits in LA. They liked Cocky because he never got caught and always left the murders unsolved. So besides being apart of a made family, Jade and Cocky were never messed with because of their vicious reputation.
Everybody knows Jade. Over time there's been nicknames started for her. Jade the merciless. Jade the ghost. Jade the assassin. Jade the monster, and many more. They all started from people all around LA. Jade is also known as Jade the untouchable because even the police department is very fond of her, there's always someway she escapes from their hands.
I grew up with Jeremiah and Quincy grew up with Jade. Made families hung out with made families.

But Cocky and Andre were selling to a new customer which became a loyal customer after a few months. Cocky caught that customer snooping around their dope house, and killed him on sight. That customer ended up being an FBI agent doing an undercover job trying to get to my dad. After Andre and Cocky went to jail on 2 life sentences without parole, my dad fled the country. We never saw him again.
He left all his money, all his cars, all his properties for the family. My mom was killed shortly after my dad fled. At a red light. It was some East coast niggas, they ain't know how shit was running over here so they were taken cared of quick.

(Jeremiah's p.o.v)
I walk in the house to the smell of something good! Coming home from work, I walk in the kitchen and see Nicky in panties cooking some Mexican corn. There was a dish of enchiladas in the oven.
I come behind her wrapping my arms around her waist.
"Damn bae- you got shit smelling good," I say putting my face in her neck giving her a kiss.
She smiles. "Yeah, it's almost ready."
I put the stove on low, and I throw her over my shoulder. She laughs.
"Jeremiah what are you doing? I need to finish."
She can't see my face, she can't see that I'm not smiling. But I put a fake one on. I smack her ass.
"Ouch! Jeremiah put me down!" she laughs.
I carry her upstairs to the bedroom and drop her onto the bed.
I get on top of her, in between her legs, pinning her down to the bed. She is still smiling, I have a straight face and I think that's what started to worry her. "What's wrong?" she asks with her smile still there but slowly fading.
I kiss her deeply. Passionately.

"You love me right?" I ask.

"Yes shnukums," she holds my face.

"Then stay with me- forever."
"What's going on?" she says with a little worry in her words.

"I love you- but I- I fucked up."
Her smile slowly started to fade away.
"What did you do?" she asked.
"While cutting off those hoes- I - got two of them pregnant-"

She closed her eyes. Squinted really hard as whispered- "Jeremiah- get the fuck- off of me."

"Nick'. Babe-"

"Jeremiah! Get off of me!" she yelled.
I got off of her in fear.
Tears ran down her face and she jumped out of the bed. She goes to drawers and starts taking out clothes and throwing them into a pile.

"Nicky- please. What are you doing?"

"You couldn't have thought that you would tell that shit to me and I would stay here. Stay with you. You couldn't have possibly thought that," she says trying to keep herself together.
"Nicky. I fucked up. But please- please don't leave me. I'm in love with you."

Nicky ended up making multiple trips to her car loading it with all of her stuff. She sat in the drivers seat with both of her hands on the wheel while the car was turned off.
I stood outside off the car on the passengers side. I climbed in the car.
"Look Nicky I know I fucked up. But I don't want you to get the idea of abortion in-"

"Oh Jeremiah shut the hell up okay! I'm not going to abort my child.

"Ight man- I'm just saying," I say kind of shitty.

After moments of silence, she started crying again. She tried multiple times to get herself together. I went to touch her but she retaliated immediately, pushing me away.
"Leave! Leave me alone! I want nothing to do with your nasty ass. I always gave you everything I had." She started talking to me in a much calmer voice.
"Bye Jeremiah," she said starting the car.
This voice started to get me jumpy. I had to make sure she knew what I was feeling too.
"Listen Nicky! You can go right now! But I'm in love with you girl. I never ever chased a girl like how I'm doing right now. I've never begged for someone to stay in my life. But you changed me over a real short span of time and I'm not going to let you go this easy! I fucked up bad. Real bad. But I'm going to get you back! I'm in love with you! And we're going to be a family! Me, you and the baby!"
I got out and slammed the door behind me meaning every word I had just said.