Chapter six

A/N: Hi, so I know this book started off with a time jump but I added another small one of a month later!
[Stefan's P.O.V]
*one month later*

I opened my eyes to the sight of 9 corpses. I felt nothing as I remembered I made this mess.

I left Elena 6 days after my turning, she was selfish, and never thought to ask my opinion on whether or not i wished to die or turn.

After I left her and I drowned into a deep depression at the thoughts of losing the two people who meant most to me.

So I turned it off.. all of my emotions buried under a mask of hostility and anger.

I have no clue where I am at this point, I'm pretty sure I drank my way through Massachusetts.

Being a vampire has its perks, I've came to that realization without my humanity showing.

Damon follows me around like a magnet trying to convince me to turn it back on and saying how he is so sorry.

Frankly if he is feeling sorrow he should turn it off again, it's easier to enjoy the human blood.

But i haven't seen him in 24 hours, he's probably back in mystic falls checking up on Elena since he is the one who made her turn.

Still after all of this there is still one thing missing from my life and I can't quite place it, I've learned to not care though.

Actually I've just not cared.. you know with the emotions off and everything.

My thoughts were disrupted by my cellphone buzzing with the basic annoying ring tone.

My eyes locked onto the screen at the name that appeared. I pressed the answer key and glued the phone to my ear.

"Well if it isn't the woman who nearly ruined my life, who I guess I should be thanking." I arched my eyebrows in towards my nose with not knowing if i really should be thanking her.

"Come on Stefan you can't hate me forever, I did this for you. You have to believe me." Her soft and empathy filled voice was something I missed but couldn't bring myself to admit.

"Oh I very well can and am doing at this moment. What do you want Elena?" I hissed.

"I want to see you." Her words engraved itself in me, like I had to go see her.

"This stupid vampire stuff is getting to you isn't it? Maybe you should turn it off it's better this way." I encouraged her to live the best way she could.

"You think your emotions are off Stefan, you're wrong. Your humanity is blazing through like car lights on a dark sky." Elena shouted through the phone at me with a harsh tone.

I sighed then replied with "I'll be back soon, I have a mess to clean up, not that I care though."

"Okay.." Elena drifted off not finishing what she wanted to say I could tell.

"There is something else Elena what aren't you telling me?" I demanded to know, my voice filling with curiosity.

"It's nothing." Elena mumbled as she finished with a sigh.

"I don't believe you." I fought.

"I love you Stefan, I know that means nothing to you right now, but I needed to tell you before my head exploded." I closed my eyes and took in what she just said.

Trying to turn my emotions back on as I realized I couldn't.

They were already on.

"Good bye, I'll see you tomorrow hopefully." Just as she was about to hang up I chimed in what I was feeling.

"Wait, I um, I love you too. But I don't want to be yours anymore. I hate myself for what I now crave, I know your intentions were good but the results left me with the nastiest feeling someone can have.. guilt. I don't want to be with someone who makes me want to blame them for something so big. So I won't come back tomorrow or ever because it's too hard seeing your face and not having you in my life. That doesn't mean that I don't want you to be happy. I want you to live a life with someone who can accept you for your flaws and everything else about you and someone who doesn't have something like I have to blame you for. I'm rambling on basically just be happy." I wasn't sure why I told her all of this because I was intent on what I wanted before which was be emotionless and drink my life away with blood.

"Don't do that, don't do exactly what I did to you. I get I forced you to live a life that you don't want but you were going to die, Damon was going to kill you. So I have my reasons what's your reasons of not wanting to be with me other than the fact of saving your life." I could tell Elena just spilled all of her opinions on our current situation.

"I'm looking out for myself, before I lose it is there any other reason you decided to call me and ruin what could have been a good day?" I asked as anger filled the room.

"No." without any other words from her or me she hung up.

I suddenly felt a tap on the back as I quickly turned around to see an upset Elena.

"You know, when you're mad you're cute." Elena smirked.

"How did you—" i was cut off my Elena smashing her lips onto mine.

I found my self unable to detach my lips from hers— until I did.

"You really don't want me in your life anymore." She looked down.

"No I told you that, Elena I can't. Look around, I did this! I killed these people! You know why? Because you forced me into this. I'm sorry but the only thing I want right now is for you to leave." I blurted out noticing the hurt that was smeared across her face.

"You can't even thank me for helping turning your emotions back on. Great I've lost you for good." Elena left without a goodbye as she vamp-speeded out of what appeared to be a bar.

She was gone.

-
I hate writing these chapters because it breaks my stelena heart!

I was reading a book here on wattpad and the ending totally disappointed me which in return made me want to write more chapters that pleased my readers so you can expect more chapters tonight.

Also I want to write another stelena book after this (it's not a sequel to this btw) but I feel like my whole account is stelena which I don't mind but I want to write pll or glee so..

Anyways don't forget to vote comment and follow:)