Namjoon Rant

I'm fucking sick and tired of people hating on Namjoon for no apparent reason.

Oh wait! I think there is one, maybe because of this ironic and rather unbelievable reason, apparently, he's ugly. Awww is that what you think?

What a stupid and rather low reason to hate on someone based on their physical appearance. It's childish and rather immature for a so-called ARMY to do that.

Just tell me, who's the guy that stays up all fucking night, never gets a full night's sleep and works all day long just to produce good music for y'all? Namjoon does.

Who tries his hardest to speak in English with the international fans and even though occasionally makes mistakes still bravely carries on? Namjoon does.

Who has such a beautiful smile that can lighten up anyone's trashy day and has a wonderful personality to go with it? Namjoon does.

And who's the one putting up with the dumb hate because people are calling him the ugliest member, making fun of his English, saying his amazing personality sucks? Rapmonster - their adorable leader that keeps Bangtan in place is getting all that shit loaded on him when he did nothing.

ARMY's and non-ARMY's you better start acting mature because this is unacceptable. Disgusting and extremely low of whoever is taking part of this.

Wanna call yourself an ARMY or even a decent human being? Then start acting like one.

I love Namjoon for his own unique personality, he has such a carefree way of thinking that just makes me smile every time I'm reminded of him. He's not even my bias but I really admire him more than any of the bangtan members.

Such a great person to look up to and really, I feel like crying when I read the crap people say about him — the poor guy is harmless. Just imagine how he feels about all this, put yourself in his shoes before making another hurtful statement filled with bullshit about someone you hardly know.

#StayStrongNamjoon ❤