book give away

I'm giving away 2 of my books for anyone that wants them.

• Girl Undercover - EXO/SHINee/Hyuna. [available]

• Stealing The Crown - EXO's Tao. [available]

Honestly, these books do and will always have a special place in my heart even though they suck ass ha, but I had no clue with which direction I wanted to go with them, I'd rather give them up to people that could do so much butter with them.

I felt like focusing more on the current on-going ff's I have and not having that annoying voice, constantly reminding me that I never update these lonely books. So I'm giving them away with pleasure, whoever wants them please comment below asap!

EDITING: Don't stress, I'll be editing (attempting ahem ahem) all of the chapters I've written for all three of the stories before handing it over to the new owner.

COVER: Yes lmao, you can have the ready made cover that was made by me, but if you're not a fan of it, it's fine to remove it and make one yourself. It's technically not my book anymore.

CREDITS: Honestly...this is optional. I actually don't really care because it isn't plagiarism so do whatever you want. Mention me or not, totally up to you. ;)

EXTRAS: You can change the description of the book, tags, chapter lengths and whatever. I really don't mind at all, like I mentioned, I'm not interested in finishing these books whatsoever, so simply do what you wish with the story. ❤

Just pm me if you want to know anything more about the storyline or just anything in general. Also with these out of the way and I'm able to focus more, hopefully I'll be updating more often~ yay.