[REQUEST] Skylor x Reader x Nya

Author's notes - Here we are with my first requested story! This is for SamTsukasa2005. I have never written a reader insert involving two other characters before,  but I hope I did okay! Also, as requested, the reader is implied to be a tomboy in this.

You woke up in a positive mood; today, you had planned to confess to your crush, Skylor. She had been your best friend for a long time now, and as the months passed, you found yourself falling deeper and deeper in love with her. You had decided it was finally time to tell her your true feelings for her; you were a little nervous, of course, but you had to believe she'd understand.

As you started your day, your mind was buzzing with thoughts about the Elemental Master of Amber. She had it all; she was tough, she was beautiful, and most importantly, she truly cared about and understood you.

At around noon, you left your house wearing jeans and a [favorite color] T-shirt. Most other people planning to ask their crush out probably would have put a lot of time and effort into finding the perfect outfit, and prettying themselves up with make-up and perfume. But that was not important to you. You knew Skylor would appreciate you no matter what.

You made your way to Chen's Noodle House. The weather was great, thankfully. The sun was out, but it wasn't uncomfortably hot. Along the way, you pondered on what you'd say to Skylor to confess to her. But your thoughts were soon interrupted by a cheery voice calling to you.

"Hi, [Y/N]!"

You paused and turned your head to see a girl with short black hair running towards you, waving. You smiled and waved back; it was Nya, another one of your close friends that you had first met even before you knew Skylor.

"Hello, Nya!" you greeted as she came to a stop in front of you. "What's up?"

"There's something I really, really want to tell you," Nya explained, and you could detect excitement in her voice. "Can you come and meet me at the park later today?"

"Sure," you responded, brimming with curiosity. "What is it?"

Nya gave a short laugh. "Do you think I'd tell you? You'll have to wait and see!"

You frowned, a little mystified, but you decided to take her word for it. "Well, all right then, but right now I'm going to that one noodle restaurant. I will be at the park in about an hour, ok?"

"That's fine!" Nya agreed. "I'll talk to you later, bye!"

Before she turned and dashed off, you thought you caught a hint of pink on her cheeks. Deciding it was just your imagination, you continued on your way. Sharp feelings of anticipation made your heart beat faster than it normally did. It wasn't too long before you arrived at Chen's Noodle House--the restaurant that Skylor owned!

You stepped inside the large building. Of course, because it was such a popular restaurant, there were lots of people eating there. You looked around at the place's familiar interior decorations; you had come here many times before to see Skylor. You walked slowly to the back of the restaurant, and found the room where only staff were allowed. You tentatively knocked on the big, metal doors.

"Who's there?" you heard Skylor's voice ask in a somewhat annoyed tone. Then she opened the door and a friendly look crossed her face when she saw that it was you.

"Hey, Skylor," you said, trying to sound casual.

"[Y/N], it's good to see you!" Skylor said happily, ushering you into the room. It was just a storage room for some of the food, and it looked as if Skylor had been sorting through the boxes.