» 01: No One Ever Gets My References..

It had been a month since Batman- or billionaire Bruce Wayne- had taken me in, and let me tell you, Alfred is fucking awesome, and his cookies are absolutely to die for.

Plus, I have access to the Batcave. Girl what? That's crazy! But, it's true, and don't tell anybody this, but I swear I had a mini orgasm when I laid eyes on that gorgeous computer he had down there. The buttons, just a few taps can grant me access to anything. And the screen! Oof! It's large enough you could see it from the moon.

Can you imagine the things I could do with that thing? Business would be booming!

Oh wait. ..would be booming.

Hero now. I forgot. Maaaan, that's so fucking lame! I pouted, a small sigh slipping past my lips, as I rested my head on the kitchen counter, one of Alfred's cookies hanging from my mouth as I watched him clean dishes.

"Something the matter, Master Dick?" His thick British accent spoke into my ear. What I would give to have such a cool accent..

"Just missing the good old days a bit, Alf. Nothing too major." I mumbled, finally sinking my teeth into the delectable snack.

"Ahh, I'm guessing you're referring to your 'hacking days'?" He asked, setting a plate in the sink. His back still turned to me, but the obvious amusement leaking from his words.

"I'm still in my 'hacking days', I'm just not making any profit off it anymore." I shrugged before letting another sigh slither into the air, my gaze locking with the ceiling as I leaned back in my seart. "Hence why it's so lame."

"With all due respect, Master Dick. But, you are wrong." I sent him a look as he continued, taking a seat across from me. "You do still make a profit. But, not in the way you're used to."

"Oh god, please spare me from one of your motivational speeches. I don't think I can handle it." I groaned, rubbing at my face. "Wrong or not. I'm not making any money out of it."

He chuckled lightly before standing. "Very well." Glancing at the clock he added, "Aren't you due at the mountain right about now, Master Dick?"

Sighing, I nodded. "Yeah.." Grabbing a few more cookies, I waved. "Bye Alf. I'll see you later." And with that, I was making my way to the cave, and over to Mount Justice.

"Recognize R, B01."

"The party don't start till I walk in! Don't stop, make it drop, DJ blow the-"

"Will you please, shut up!"

"Fuck you, Artemis! You have the aim of a stormtrooper!" A cackle slipped through my lips as I received a frustrated yell in response.

"Be nice." A familiar voice spoke behind me, arms snaking their way around my waist.

"S'up, my freckled bitch." I greeted, turning into Wally's embrace.

He shot me a playful glare. "As rude as ever, I see." His deep voice chuckled into my ear.

"Mm, only to you." I grinned, clasping my hands behind his neck.

"Get a room." Conner broke in, sending us a look of disgust as he and the rest of the team came into the room. A fuming Artemis next to him.

"Wow. I save your lives and this is how you repay me? By cockblocking? Soo not cool."

"You? Saved our lives?" Artemis scoffed, waving off the rest of my comment. "As I recall, you were the one being saved that day."

I frowned a moment. "Nah, I'm pretty sure I carried each and every one of you out of that cabin, it exploding behind me, with Tom Cruise giving me a thumbs up in the background." She shot me a glare. "Of course, you probably don't remember, because you had fainted from my awesomeness."

"That's not how I remember it?" M'gann frowned, confusion riddling her features. "Maybe there is something wrong with my memory?" She looked at Conner drenched in confusion, the Krypronian sighing at her in defeat.

"You're memories fine, M'gann. Dicks just being a little dick again." Artemis consoled.

I simply rolled my eyes. "Wow. Real original, Hawkeye."

"What?"

"Never mind. No one ever gets my references.."

"Alright you two, that's enough." Wally broke in. You could practically feel the sighs of relief coming from the others.

We both sent each other a final glare before giving up, but believe me when I say this, she will be getting majorly pranked later. That I can guarantee. I wonder how she feels about the color pink?

"Now that that's over, I believe we have scheduled a training session with Black Canary," Aqualad spoke up.

"Fuck.."

"Remind me why he's training with us?" Artemis groaned.

I remained where I was, sprawled out in the middle of the mat, making no effort to move. "Because I like annoying you." The team looked at me a moment as I quickly added, "Plus Bats makes me..

"You're not even a member of this team." She spat.

"That could easily be changed." I grinned. "Maybe I can take over as the archer on this team, theirs seems to suck."

"Enough you two." Black Canary cut in, rubbing her temples. "Dick, if you're not going to participate, at least get off the mat, so the others can train."

"But, I'm so comfortable.." I whined, flopping onto my stomach. "Their anger relaxes me."

"Dick-"

"I got it, BC." Wally cut in, advancing my way. I glanced up at him as he stood in front of me, a smile tugging at my lips. "C'mon babe, it's time to stop messing around." He scolded, kneeling down.

"Do I get a kiss?"

"Will you get up if you do?"

"Sure!" I silently watched as he knelt down closer, his lips barely touching mine before I quickly I sat up, he in turn nearly faceplanting into the mat. "Alright ladies! Let's get those bodies moving! We don't have all day! At this rate we're never going to make it to nationals!"

"Very funny," Wally spoke, rolling his eyes. Letting out a cackle, I gave him a quick kiss.

- To Be Continued -

A/N:

Soooooo...

Book 2 is finally being published.

Pretty lit, right? Right?

Or not? I don't know. XD

Welp, hope y'all enjoyed. Byeeeee

-JJ