Andy x Reader part 1

I woke up and went down stairs it was around 3:00 am and since I don't like to sleep I usually stay up watching videos or drawing stuff. I then got a text from my friend (f/n). I read it and screamed, it said guess what I got you and me tickets to black veil brides!! I ran up stairs not caring if I woke up my family and started to pack,bit only took a few minutes. But I had to get ready, so I took a shower then dried my hair, did my make-up and hair then put on my black veil brides shirt, skinny jeans, a chocker, a rubber wrist band that said MCR and then my boots. I then left a note saying I was going to my friends house and then left. I rang the door bell and was pulled inside fast "whoa!" I said falling down she helped me up and we went to fan girdling. After a while I got bored "let's go to Starbucks!" I exclaimed standing up she agreed "race ya!" she said and then ran "cheater!" I yelled running after her we got to the steps and she started running down while me being the idiot I am jumped over the railing, I curled into a ball and hit the fluffy carpet. "I win..." I said and standing a bit soar then we drove to Starbucks with everything we needed. Of course being the "good" friend I am I went to order the drinks, after I ordered and got them I turned around and bumped into someone making me spill the drinks.
"Hey! Watch it" I said annoyed then looked up and gasped lightly it was freaking Andy Biersack "o-omg I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to snap, I'm sorry I didn't mean to!" I said super fast to the man who I have a crush on. "It's fine" he chuckled "I'll pay I mean I did bump into you" he added "no no it's fine" I said he didn't accept it...he's so hot!!!
"Well I just paid, so are you going to the concert?" He asked "y-yes with my friend, we are really big fans" I said looking into his amazing eyes, "I can tell" he said pointing to my shirt and I blushed lightly. After we took a selfie and then He waved and left to go find his bands members/friends and I went to tell my friend.