Andy x Reader Smut

ok so my boyfriend gave me this idea, if you want to know how then message me XD also do not read if you do not like smut.

I woke up and rolled out of bed, I looked at the clock 12:27 pm "good thing its saturday" I mutter as I grab a Sleeping with Sirens shirt and some ripped jeans. I then text my boyfriend Andy

me: morning babe
andy: morning want to come over??
me: Yes! ill be over in 5

I put my phone in my pocket grabbed me earbuds and keys then left my house. As I was driving i got a call from my brother (yes you have a brother deal with it) I ignored it until he called. I grabbed my phone and answered keeping my eyes on the road. "hey bro" I said "hey sis, what you doin?" he asked threw the phone "heading over to Andys, i only have 2 mins left till im there" I said taking a turn.

"(y/n) I dont trust him" he said i could hear a little growl "calm down hes fine" I said and pulling into andys drive way "im here bye!" I said and hung up. I got out of the car and walked to the front door and knocked. Andy opened it and hugged me "i missed you" he said kissing my head. "i missed you to even if it was yesturday we saw each other" I whispered and kissed him. "want too watch batman?" he asked I giggled amd nodded, after like 20 episodes later I got a bit bored.

  I got up and sat on his lap and kissed him "what are you doing?" he asked i pretended to pout "i dont know im bored" and cuddled closer to him "your so cute (y/n)" he whispered and kissed me, soon it became a makeout session. We broke apart for air and looked at each other, he then went to my neck I wrapped my arms around his neck Then let out a moan since he found my sweet spot. He nipped at it and then went back to sucking, he left my neck and went back to my lips, he stood up and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist not breaking the kiss. He walked to his bedroom and layed me down, we broke the kiss and took deep breaths "i love you" he said "i love you to Andy" I smiled anf looked at his eyes, they were so blue he then took off his shirt. We went to a kiss as he took my shirt off,  he took off his jeans and looked realivied...i looked down and saw why  even threw the boxers. He slipped off my pants leaving me in only my bra and under wear "oh (y/n) your so buetiful" he said kissing my neck I let out some moans, he unhooked my bra and took it off. He then started kissing my breasts as I moand more. He stopped and looked at me, I looked at him pouting which made him laugh I grabbed him smashing our lips together I couldnt get enough.

  He then took off my underwear and looked me up and down looking eager. He went down and stuck a finger in, I let out a small moan. He then stuck another one is and moved in and out, he got faster and faster then took them out, like he knew I was about to come. He then took off his boxers and let cock spring free, he placed himself at my entrance and looked at me, I nodded and he entered me slowly I moaned louder "(y/n) your so tight" he moaned and he started to move. He got even faster as I moaned and dug my nails into his back (not hard enough to my him bleed) After a few minutes passed i got close "Andy I-Im about to" I screamed "I am to" he moaned and he went faster until I released and he did the same.

  We layed down and took deep breaths "T-that was amazing" I breathed and cuddled with him "y-yeah it was" he whispered kissing my forehead before i fell asleep on his chest.

(yes guys i know its shit! its my first smut EVER so dont judge, hope you liked ;)