Ashley X Reader

I woke up keeping my eyes closed "Ok i'm up, i'm so tired" I opened my eyes "I am so fucking late!" I exclaimed rolling out of bed and standing up. I put on a black tank top and some ripped jeans. I put on my shoes rushed to the bathroom brushing my teeth than running downstairs and out the door into my car.  I drove to my job and got out of the car. I'm a photographer and today I'm taking pictures of one of the best bands ever Black Veil Brides. I ran inside and looked at my clock "shit shit sh-" I ran right into someone and I fell on top of them. "Sorry, I'm just very late"I spoke getting up and helping them up. "It's okay" they spoke, I looked at them and gasped "Ashley Purdy" he nodded. "I'm so so sorry" I stated again, he laughed shrugging it off "no problem" I smiled and he smiled back. "Um... I need to go" I told him and running off to set up my set. "Your late!" my boss yelled at me "your lucky they are so nice" I set up the lighting. "At least they haven't met you yet" I groaned "to late" I muttered.

           "What?" my boss glared "I tripped over one of them" I whispered as I got the background up. "If we get a bad review your fired!" she screamed in my ear making me flinch and then left slamming the door. The band walked in and smiled at me "Hey boys, I'm (Y/n) and I will be taking your pictures" I smiled lightly  until I saw Ashley. "Nice to meet you" Jinxx spoke shaking my hand then the others did. I led them over to the background and went behind the camera. "So I'm just gonna let you guys pose and I will snap some pictures than bring in some props"  they nodded and started to pose. 

A few hours passes and we had finished up. "Okay and that is a wrap" I told them "thank you so much!" I exclaimed walking over and shaking their hands again. "Here is my number if you have any questions" I handed them each one of the papers and smiled. "Thank you" Andy said "Thanks" Jake and Jinxx spoke "This was the best one yet" Cc smiled. "Thanks again, so listen...you seem really nice and" Ashley started but I knew where this was going "I'm sorry, but I'm not like that" I told them. He smiled sadly "yeah, sorry" he spoke. "Thanks again, and sorry for falling on you" I patted his shoulder. "So you are falling for me?" he smirked "Nice try Purdy" I giggled and pushed him out the door.  I waited till they left than put all the photos on the computer and started to do some editing. "(Y/N)  how did it go?" my boss barged in asking me. "Um good, I just let them do there thing" I told her, she nodded. Just then my phone had rung, I picked it up.

"Hey, this is  (y/n) (l/n)" I answered my phone "hey..." a voice spoke into the phone. "Is there something wrong with your pictures or do you need something else?" I asked the person. "Well we just took them today so we don't know what they look like, I just wanted to chat" that it when I knew who it was. "Purdy, is that you?" I asked knowing the answer "Yeah....I just want to get to know you as a friend" he told me, I stayed silent. "Meet me out front in 15 minutes if you want to be friends" then he hung up. I put my phone in my pocket and sighed "I don't want a one night stand again...." I whispered packing up my computer and things and walked off down to the front. I left the building and looked around "hello? Ashley?" I called looking around. "Over here!" I heard someone call, I looked over and saw him and walked over with a smile. "Ready to go?" he asked I nodded. "Where are we going?" I asked him. "The bar if that's okay" he smiled  I nodded slowly. 

We got in his car and drove to a random bar "good thing you can wear what ever to work" Ashley joked making me laugh. "Yeah, lucky me" I smiled as we walked into the bar, I saw the bar table.  I ran over leaving Ashley in the door way, I jumped into a seat "what do you want girlie?" the man asked looking at me. "First of all don't call me girlie and second I would like (f/d)" (fav drink) I told him. He nodded and started to make it. Right then Ashley sat down next to me, "you left me" he gasped looking offended but then smiled. "Oops, sorry I like my drinks" I told him "I agree 100 percent" he told me then ordering his whiskey.  We drank and talked and drank some more until I felt a little tipsy. "You baling?" he asked taking a shot "I'm getting drunk" I told him, he nodded and smiled.  "One more couldn't hurt" I laughed, grabbing a shot and drinking it. Hours passed and I was having the best time of my life, that is until Ashley leaned in for a kiss. I pushed him away slightly "Ashley I don't want a one night stand, i'm sorry" I told him wobbling a little. I turned around and left the bar trying to walk back to my work. Hours had passed and I finally made it back, I was so tired I just layed down in the back of my car and fell asleep.

     I woke up to a car horn, I looked out the window to see my boss mad as ever. "Get you lazy ass out!" she screamed. I got out and walked over to her car "yes?" I asked holding my head. "Get up your needed, they came to see the pictures." she told me. "Crap!" I ran to my car grabbing my camera and computer then running into the building. "I can't believe last night" I thought taking a turn "Why would he...he was drunk" I whispered getting into my room and setting everything up. Just then the band walked in "hey hey hey!" Cc yelled making the others laugh. "Hey guys" I walked over and Cc hugged me. "Let's see the pictures" Jinxx told me nicely. I nodded "sorry guys I couldn't edit that many...I had some things to attend to" I told them glancing at Ashley who looked at me. I opened my computer and brought up the images.  They all looked at them and smiled "these are great" Ashley spoke the guys agreed. A few hours passed and they all left except for Ashley "um...listen Im sorry about" I cut him off "Its fine you were drunk" I told him. "No I wasn't I really like you (y/n)" he told me. I looked away "Ashley..." I started "go out with me on a date please?" he asked doing puppy eyes. "Fine...nothing else though and no bar" he nodded. I smiled and he smiled back. "ready?" he asked, I nodded and we left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was 5 months ago, now I'm his girlfriend and the happiest girl alive. "Hey babe?" he asked walking over. I was sitting on our couch, I had moved in with him "yes?" I looked at him. He knelt down on one knee and took out a box I gasped. The tears were already flowing "Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" he asked. I nodded "y-yes" I chocked out smiling and hugged him. He looked at me and kissed me. "I have something to tell you to" I told him he tilted his head. "Im pregnant!" I exclaimed, his face went from confusion to joy so quickly, he picked me up spinning me around. "I love you so damn much" he whispered "I love you more" I kissed him.